Chapter Seventeen - Meddlesome Friends

Start from the beginning

"It' should end in a bang if Harry and Louis areinvolved," Zayn said raising his eyebrows at them.

"I dunno, they're being a bit oblivious as always, whoknows. If I acted like those two do to each other to one of you, Ithink you'd realise something was up?" Liam said to Zayn. Niallperked up and looked ready to shout out but Zayn cut him off.

"We know they know something's up because I mean,they've kissed and i'm pretty sure done something sexual together."

"Yes, but they may make up some weird excuses as towhy it-"

"They wont! Harry said he'd admitted feelings!"Niall squealed. Silence fell over them until Liam dropped his headonto the table letting out a loud and relieved sigh as Zayn grinnedlooking a bit disbelieving. Harry bit his lip and looked to Louis whotapped his lip to keep Harry quiet. His arm was beginning to feelnumb holding the bucket but he watched as Liam looked up.

"And you're telling us this now? When did he?"

"Last night!" Niall grinned "Now, we just needthem to propose and make lots of babies!"

"Niall, you do know they're both boys..." Liam saidslowly looking at Niall who shrugged

"I still think Louis will top," Niall continued.Harry bit his lip and he caught Louis eye and Louis' cheeks flushedbrilliantly.

"Theyshould film themselves and use food-"

"Noteveryones into that Niall, I'm sure you'll find that in whoeveryou're going to end up with, but-" Harry shuddered because Niallhad a thing for his sister and no, that was so, so wrong on everylevel. "I expect they'd have pretty cute lovey dovey sex."

"Withsexual tension like they do? No way! They'll have rough needy sex andruin the bed."

"Yourecon they'll break the bed?"

"They'dbetter not, what would we tell the hotel!" Liam laughed, Louisturned to Harry and rolled his eyes and Harry sent him a smirk andcleared his throat.

"Who'sto say we'd use a bed?" He asked. The boys all gasped and turnedaround and as they did, Louis was quick to throw the bucket of waterover Liam and some on Zayn, they both screamed as Niall laughed.Harry then threw his over Niall who spluttered while still laughingand the rest on Zayn.

"I'mgoing to kill you!" Zayn screamed, standing up absolutely drenchedand dripping from his hair that was in his eyes to his T-shirt. Louisgrabbed Harrys hand and pulled him away quickly, the two of themmaking a run for it to the gate leading to the beach. Once at thegate they turned around to see the others all watching them withdifferent levels of annoyance on their faces.

"Bythe way, Its rude to talk about us behind our backs! And for therecord, we share the role!" Louis called out loudly making Niallwhoop as Louis then pulled Harry through the gate.

Itclosed behind them and Harry let out a chuckle as Louis swung theirhands between them. Slowly they made their way along the promenadeand towards the beach.

"Ican't believe they were talking about us!" Louis laughed and shookhis head. Harry smiled and looked at Louis with a sigh

"Can'tyou? I mean it's us, we're amazing, who wouldn't want to talk aboutus?"

"That'svery true, come on!" Louis grinned before pulling Harry into a runas they reached the sand. Harry giggled as Louis pulled him all theway along it, ignoring the people on the sand.

Oncethey reached the pier Louis pulled them to a stop and Harry breatheddeeply to catch his breath.

Theymade their way along the pier and sat on the edge with their legshanging off it. They caught their breath while sat in silence untilLouis turned to Harry.