Chapter 4

Samantha gasped. The interior was beautiful. And much bigger than where she had been previously working. It was beautiful!

"Sammy you haven't even seen the real inside. This is the the 'waiting room'." Virginia says laughing at Samantha's jaw dropped reaction.

"I'm surprised. This place already has over twice the interior on the inside as my other office." Samantha says and follows her friend to the elevator.

Virginia calmed her self as she pressed the button to get them both to the level where Samantha's new boss would be. She tried to assure her self it was going to be great but she couldn't help but feel a bad feeling this was going to go down hill very quick.

The elevator beeped and Virginia sighed thankfully that JARVIS had not said anything on the way.

"Thank you again for this opportunity Virginia." Samantha says happily.

"No problem, and you can call me Pepper. Every one else does." Virginia replies as they near the room.

"So this is it." Samantha says cheerfully. She was very excited. From what she had seen she was going to love every minuet working here. At least she hoped.

"Yeah. Let me go in first and make sure he's in here. He's sometimes a bit... late. To these types of things." Pepper says for once hoping he was late. She didn't know why but she had a dreading feeling in her stomach.

"Oh. Ok." Samantha smiled and watches as Pepper walks into the room.

As she walks in Pepper see's her boss immediately.

"Hey Pepper, I'm glad your here I need your help taking down this picture." Tony says trying to move a giant picture from the wall. Pepper rolls her eyes slightly and stares at him.

"Did you forget my friend had an interview at this moment today." Pepper questioned and Tony looked away from the picture which now hung sideways on the wall.

"This moment. Like right now?" Tony asked in his usual snarky way.

"Yes right now." Pepper replied trying not to go OCD on the very sideways picture.

"Well cant it be tomorrow?"

"Tony!" Pepper says angerly snapping him out of his way. Making his way to his desk he sighed.

"Fine, bring the little goose in." He says and Pepper glares at him secretly before opening the door.

"Sammy. He's ready to see you." Pepper said trying her best to smile.

"Ok." Samantha said walking in to the office not recognizing at the second who's presents she was in.

"Aw Nicknames! And you didn't let me play?" Tony whined and Pepper gave him a 'don't you start' look.

Samantha walked in silently asking 'really?' of which Pepper could only nod.

"Well Pepper it has been quite nice but I do believe this is my interview. Wouldn't want you two ganging up on me to play dress up." Tony said and Pepper smiled in a way that showed he would pay for that remark later.

"Of course not Mr. Stark." Pepper said and Samantha's eyes opened a bit. Stark... Tony Stark. The boy who had made her childhood a living hell. She was in his office. Pepper left the room giving Samantha a hopeful smile and then closing the door.

"Welcome to my office. Don't get used to it being this clean. That's pepper not me." Tony states and Samantha sat down trying to assure her self this was a different person.

"So Samantha. That's your name hopefully." He says looking for the papers on his desk.

"Yeah that's my name." Samantha says calmly. He looks for 5 more seconds before giving up.

"I believe a little birdy stole my papers. So tell me about your self." He says then leaning back.

"Well my name is Samantha Wilts. I moved from Virginia where I lived most of my life. I used to live here but because of an... incident I moved after the 6th grade." She says and Tony looks away for a moment.

Where did he know that name? He knew he recognized it from somewhere.

"Have we met before? Your name rings a bell. But the bell is kind of on Mars and floating farther." He says and Samantha's face grows a bit pale. This was the same Tony.

And she was in his office, his building, in her old home state.....

Thanks so much for the nice support! I honestly feel a lot better from getting your guys replies! I am very thankful to have such friendly people reading this book. So thanks! :)