Chapter 1

9 years ago

Her bright golden pigtails swung side to side as she walked to her 5th class.

"Just ignore him. Success is the best revenge he'll see. Just have to be patient." She muttered to her self as she entered and sat down. Her name was Samantha. But everyone calls her nerd. That was probably because her consistency of good grades and appearance. Which consisted of two pigtails one on both side hung high to give her 'better posture' as her mother always said, it also had plaid shirts because her mother had to make them her self, tan pants from the amount of bleach and beating sun dried, and the tape on her glasses from her almost breaking them many times.

As she took her seat she noticed a absence next to her. She smiled and sat up straight. "Maybe today won't be so bad after all." It was her last class of the day and her 'partner' wasn't here. His name was Tony. He was the cool kid just because he was rich. He didn't try but still got good grades.. Somehow.

She thought it was because his dad is a super genius. She knew that she couldn't beet him right now, but when they got older he would actually have to do something. 

She continued in her work as the class went on. Unfortunately for her 15 minuets into class there was a knock at the door. And it was her job to open it. As she got up she noticed there was only one kid missing.. Tony.

She begged and hoped that it was another teacher coming to barrow something, but that was unlikely. She opened the door to Tony. As he came in making everyone in the class look he made sure to almost trip her on the way back to the two desk that they sat in. She wished she could turn invisible but sadly no. As they sat down Tony made a yawn dragging all the attanchen to them.

She put her head down to do the rest of her work when there was a tap on her shoulder. Tony...

"Pssst! Do you have a pencil? I threw mine at Alex." Tony whispered to her making her mad.

"Tony shut up. Your supposed to be smart. So find a solution!" She said, that was the first and last time she ever spoke out, something in her had snapped.

Later in the year her family moved to Virginia and he never saw her again.

Yeah another new story!! Hope you enjoy! This is not a romance story!! SO PLEASE ONLY BEST FRIEND SHIPPING PLEASE!! I SHIP PEPPERONY!! Thanks!