keep dreaming ~~chapter3

Cadence pov
<<<<<<<<<<<

"Thanks discord..." we are at the stone looking at it crack.
"Its getting pretty bad." Discord placed his claw on my back and gave me a burden look. "Discord?" He looked at the stone and left a tear. "Its been a pleasure to be here with you ponies." I looked at him in confusion. But my confusion was now satisfied when I saw discord turn back into stone.

I gasped and stopped looking at the sad faced statued creature.

\_____________/
Fluttershy pov
\_____________/

I was still blowing up ballons, for the celebration that comming soon. When I was done blowing up the last balloon I called pinkie. "You called?!" I nodded.
"Oh yes, i can't reach the ceiling so I was wondering if you can help." Pinkie pie raised a brow.

"Don't you have wings?" I looked back and started to blush.

"Oh, yeah." I slowly flew up and started placing them on the ceiling. "There you are Fluttershy, we need to talk."

I looled down and smiled at twilight. "What about?" Twilight cringed. "Fluttershy, discord....turned back into stone." My heart dropped to the pit of ny stomach. "D-D-D-Discord!!!?" She nodded and i sat down in pure tears.
"Why would he do this.." i said looking at twilight. She looked away and gave me a weak smile. I stood up and walked away.

Derpys pov<><><><>
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I was walking around cantorlot for the very first time.
"Oh doctor this is lovely!" Doctor whooves smiled and gracefully sped up. "Well, I can do at least do a favor for you miss. Derpy dear." I giggled and walked closer to him. "Thanks."

I looked up and saw shinning armor looking down in pure fear. So I flew up. "Hello Captian!" He looked at ne and walked to the other side to look.
"Hello, derpy." I raised a brow and landed beside him. "Anything wrong?" He stopped and took a breath. "The princesses are missing." I gasped out loud.

"What are gonna do?!" He hung his head. "Well, I only know one thing to do." I tilted my head.

"What?"

"The mane six." I shook my head.

"Do you think twilight is even there I mean she IS a princess."

"Yes, but she is the last pony to even be a princess. So she can't be gone."

I nodded in understandment.
"Especially when she has the 12th annual friendship anniversary party." He looked at me with wide eyes. "DERPY! YOU A GENIUS!" I crossed my for hooves.

"Well they don't call me smartderp for nothin."

Shinning armor used his magic to teleport down in town. I flew back down to whooves and smiled. "Where have you been dear?" I looked away rolling my eyes smiling. "The princesses are missing...you can panick."