The Shirtless Teacher?

Hey guys! I'll be off for a whole week! Yay! That means when I get bored you get updates. I'm gonna try to write a long chapter but I get tired of typing fast so you know....
_____________________________________________________________________
Cas' POV
I wake up earlier than normal to a loud crash. I mean it was Sunday, who wakes up at.... 6:00, 6:00 A clock on a Sunday. Wait Deans gone. Just then I hear a giggle and a little voice say "So many." And Dean's sleepy chuckle following it. I groggily walk to the living room and look into the kitchen. I smiled as I saw my husband and son making pancakes, batter in Dean's hair. Suddenly there's a huge puff of flour and they spin around when I fail miserably at stifling a laugh.
I grab my phone that I left sitting on the counter last night and snap a picture and grinning because they both look like angry kittens. I almost, almost, regretted it when Dean came over and kissed me before placing a flour filled hand on top of my head. "Eeeeeeew" I heard West shriek.
I just laughed and brought him to the bathroom to clean his face while Dean finished the pancakes. I hear plates hitting our wooden table and then water being turned on. Little did I know I had zoned out and the water running wasn't the kitchen sink. It was the bathroom sink, which happened to be full.
I jumped back to reality as water poured down my legs, soaking me from the waist down. Oh yeah and West was completely drenched. "Why don't you go hug your Papa." I grin. He gives the best evil smirk a toddler can manage and runs to the living room. I'm just finished changeling when I hear Dean shout.
"C'mere West lets get you changed." i follow him and listen to him muttering about dinosaurs. He walks into his room and starts digging through his drawers and eventually pulls out a large green onesie a yells "DINOSAUR!" i laugh and help him put it on. After he finished changing he ran to the table. i cut his pancakes and sat down to eat mine. After i had finishedI look up to see West with syrup in his hair and all over his hands. "seriously we just cleaned you" West just giggled in reply. Dean picks him up and holds him at arms length while west tries to smear him with syrup. I laugh and follow them. This is gonna be a long day.

---------Time skip---------

I wrapped myself in the soft blanket. "Do I have to teach today?" I groan. " Do you wanna get fired?" "good point." i say rolling over. I shield my eyes from the sun and hiss, turning back over. well, kinda. I ended up rolling the wrong way and then off the bed. I hear Dean laugh and drops clothes on me. "Why you up anyway?" "Couldn't sleep so i filmed something." i took off my shirt while saying "what was it." He chuckles, "I'm sure you'll know by first period-" he pecks me on the cheek, " now hurry or you'll be late"

Dean's POV

I rushed him out of the door holding the camera behind my back waiting till he turned around to film him walking away. "And that's the beautiful creature i wake up to every morning." i sigh. Time to edit and put that on the back burner.

I rewatch the video before West wakes up. " Hey guys, Dean here!" my face darkens."I've got a few things to say. I should have said this a long time ago, three years to be exact. I rub my face feeling the cold metal of my ring on my face. "

"I guess this is where i start. This ring is not to remember my dad like i said. He wasn't heroic, at all, he was an abusive, homophobic asshole. I grew up terrified of that man. He just wasn't the same after my mom-" i choke little "ummm... died. Anyways, this is my promise to never leave the most important people in my life: my husband and my son. Yeah yeah i know. Surprising, except not really. my last name is truly Novak-Winchester and I'm damn proud of it. God that feels so much better."

The video cut screens and its me in my room "This is my beautiful husband who doesn't know i'm filming shh" I put the camera on the dresser and open the blinds. Cas wakes up and rolls off the bed. i drop clothes on him and he changes. I make sure it was short sleeved so anyone could see his tattoo. I also 'forget' to tell him to change his lip ring. I kiss his cheek and walk with him to the door. "Hurry or you'll be late!" It shows the film of him walking away and fades to black.

I sigh and go to wake up West thinking to upload that later. I make him breakfast and eat with him. the time until lunch is just us messing around. Wait lunch. Cas' lunch. He left it. I quickly upload the video and grab West and the lunch. I walk out the door and head to the school.

_______________________________________________________________________________

How was it? also im running out of ideas so if i cant think of anything this story will be over soon, any suggestions? oh yeah it was a little longer! Yay me!