Moving into the college

GABRIELLA POV
I woke up early just to take a shower and finish packing. I turn on my shower knob I washed my body with strawberries and cream body wash . I stay in the shower just thinking about how my life will change after I leave my family and go off to college . But the good thing is my childhood friend Justin will be there to help me around the college and also Elisa will be there as well. We are requesting to have the same room together .
I get out of the shower and look at my phone and Justin texted me
Justin ☺️🤑🤗 (txt message)
Hey gorgeous hope u had enough sleep today will be a long day don't worry about the first day people will love u 😋.
  I just shake my head at his cheesy text message . I decided to text him later because I have to get ready , I decided to straighten my hair and put a cute head band in it , and then put some foundation on , powder, blush ,mascara , and winged eyeliner. My outfit is a regular black shirt and floral shorts with black vans .
Since I'm done getting ready I looked at the time it's only 9:00 am .I have time to finish my packing so I went over to my desk and went on my Mac book and put on my playlist called 🤑😎🤔 . I put some stuff I'm not taking with me away . I decided to text Justin back .
To Justin ☺️🤑🤗
I'm not nervous butthead and I slept like a baby. What time are u supposed to be moving in ?
After 5 minutes of sending the message I decide to start putting things in my car while my mom was cooking breakfast my older brother Anthony was helping me put some stuff in the car and so was my dad . I was a really lucky girl to have my brother and my dad help me . My brother asks " So when you get to the school what after school activities are u planning to do? I really hope you don't just plan on going to parties." I just gave him a confused look even though I was popular in high school I didn't really go to parties that often because I was focused on getting into a good college which it payed off . I thought of a sarcastic comment  to say to Anthony.  "I want to try out for the cheerleading squad and at the top of my head what did you do in college I hope you didn't party all the time since you did no school activities." I smirked at the fact he had nothing to say cause all he really did was go to parties , get drunk , smoke weed , and do the nasty . Anthony just gave me a look and went in the house I looked at my dad I said to him " I didn't do anything wrong dad I just asked a little question " . And I smirked at my dad he said " Gabriella I think sometime you take things to a different level your brother was just asking about what you were going to do and you got snippy towards him ." As you guys can see my brother gets away with a lot of things . If I went out to a party all the time my parents would be so pissed and remove me from school and put me in a military school I'm not joking .
  Anthony comes outside I was wondering what does he want now . He smirks at me I know deep down he is going to ruin the last few hours with my parents he is just that type of annoying brother he says "So Dad you know Gabs little friend Justin Bieber well he goes to parties, does drugs , and he uses girls just to get in there pants . I really think he will be a bad influence on Gab don't you think . " and that's it I flipped my shit and went bonkers cause it wasn't true. " Your the the biggest fuckboy on this planet just shut up Justin straighten up his act you don't even talk to him anymore so why you spreading lies for . "
For once my dad said "Anthony go get mom we are leaving right away I can't take the fighting anymore . " My mom comes out side and she isn't happy she started yelling at Anthony for making trouble . And my mom takes my side usually . My mom tells my dad "George I know it's been a hard couple of months with getting Gabriella ready for college and all but your going to have to trust her otherwise she will rebel against us and I think we don't want that . But since it's going to be a 3 hour drive let's start going " . We all nodded and go I got in the car we left Anthony at home since he has to watch my kitten her name is Cindy .

Justin's POV
My mom just left and I see my boys there names are Chaz , Ryan , and Nick . Chaz comes up to me and says " Bro you gotta see these hot chicks I think there foreign and plus I got the good stuff ." And he shows me a huge bag of weed . I say to Chaz " listen we will smoke it tonight I would smoke it now with you guys but I'm going to see someone that I haven't seen in a really long time . And I need to make a good impression then Bizzle will come out and we could party all night long bro ." Chaz , Ryan and Nick begin to laugh and nick says to me " I'm guessing Bizzle hasn't change one bit ." And the guys all say  " werd" I laugh.
I begin walking to my dorm when I see my ex girlfriend Pricilla handing out party invitations . To be honest I'm trying to avoid her at all cost since I have someone kinda in my life I get to my dorm room and a few ours past and I haven't gotten a text message from gab I hope everything is ok . I decided to text he
To gab🍃😍😘
Hope everything is ok beautiful haven't gotten a single text from you about showing up to the college .
After a few minutes have passed I decided to check her Instagram and I'm looking at all her pictures as I'm looking at the pictures of her I have this weird feeling just looking at her I haven't felt this way ever .
My phone goes off and it's
Text message gab 🍃😍😘
We just pulled up I'm at the main entrance if u wanted to know where I am
I leave my dorm and start heading to the main entrance and all I hear is " Justin" I look at her the girl standing in front of me and she is more beautiful than her pictures I just couldn't believe this was my childhood friend and I feel like I'm developing feelings for her and I'm going to have to hide the way I feel because I have an 8 year friendship with this girl.
A/n
Tell ur friends about this I will update whenever I could but mostly I will write on the weekends and post on a week day 🤗🎉