Chapter 25: Funeral

My mind just kept on spinning and spining. All I could do was lye down and stare at the ceiling. Eventually  I made my way to the veranda and sat outside on a cool night.

Bryan…he is really dead. What do I do know. I knew I loved him I just couldn’t bring myself to say it.

Gosh, how  stupid am I .I was getting all angry again so I stopped and took a deep breathe. I have lost so many people in my life and just like last time I need to get back from it.

My kingdom needs me now .If those rebels win  then Bryan just died in vain.

I am not going to let that happen.

-__________________________________________________________________________

            I woke up and got dressed. I need to make a few apologizes for what I said last night.

I opened my door and saw Lyel still sleeping on the coach. ”Lyel.” I whispered. He opened his eyes. “Carry,” He tried getting up.

“No stay down. Its just going to hurt more.” He layed back down. ”I am  sorry for what I said yesterday. I didnt even see that you were hurt.”

“Its fine. I would have been angry to. But we shouldn’t dwell on the past. I know you’re a Leo now, come on let me see the tattoo!”

He grabbed my wrist and turned it over. ”It hurt didnt?” “Like a bitch.” I said.

He laughed. “You didn’t scream did you?” I shook my head.  “Good cause then you couldn’t have gotten in.”

“How do you know?” I asked . “Cause I did!” I busted  out laughing.

” Are  you series?” “Yup I was scared! I need my hand to steal!” “I could just imagine Todd face,,”

Lyel laughed. “Its not one you want to see.” “But your still a Leo?” “Yup,I guess they need my excellent skills.” “Yeah ,they do, ”I said remembering that what he found out led to Bryan death.

            Henry came out of his room .He looks horrible like he was crying all night. ”Carryy, we are having a memorial for Bryan and I was wondering if you could come. I think Bryan would have wanted you to…”

I could also see Henry need me there. “Of course, let me just get dress. ”I went into my room and got dressed and then met back outside with Henry.

We were just about to walk out when Lyel said stop.  “What is it?” I asked.  “Can you say a few words for me?” Lyel asked. “Of course.”

            The memorial was at the base garden. People were already there paying there respects. Some had candles others flowers.

 “I’ll be back Henry.” I said. He just nodded his head. I made my way through the crowd and got to the shrine.

I layed a flower down for Lyel and dug in my  pocket and took out a letter. It was my response to Bryan. Maybe we will be able to read it up there.

            I went back to Henry, and the ceremony began. Todd first went up and talked about how Bryan was an amazing Leo.

Then Bryan friends and then finally Henry who was barley holding it together. Once it was all done there was a reception .I was making my way to it. When I saw Todd whispering to Henry in the corner.

I got closer and listen. “Henry we have to take action. I have word he  is going to  kill everyone at the ball!It going to be a massacre! We have to stop him!” Todd was yelling.

“TODD I JUST LOST MY SON!Of course I want tot kill that bastard   but this is not the time or place!” I never heard Henry scream like that but it was very intimidating .”

“I am soory  Henry. Of course we will talk about tit later. Come on lets eat.”

I quickly hid behind the pillar so they wouldn’t see me.

What were they talking about?

Massacre?

 A ball? What ball?

Is Liem doing this?

Cause if he is, I want in.