t w o

t w o; to be fixed or not to be?

Quinn and Elliot hadn't talked for the rest of the night, they ended up just laying on the couch in each other's arms. Elliot had been focusing on the television, which was playing a show he had found on Netflix called 'Supernatural'. But, he found his eyes dancing from the large screen to the girl who was cuddled into his chest.

Her eyes were unfocused, she was looking at the television, but not really looking. Elliot could tell she was thinking, she was in deep thought. Elliot noticed how soft she was breathing, as if she was calm: or at peace.

Quinn sat in Elliot's lap, wondering why she felt they had to fix their relationship. Obviously it was broken, he had cheated. He felt the need to end trust with her.

Her mind brought her back to earlier this day, when she had walking in on the sweaty lovers. She remembered the way Elliot's face twisted in pleasure, something she had never seen him do when they had intercourse.

She remembered the small things, like how automatically she brought her hand to her small stomach.

Pulled out of thought she stood up so fast her eyes widening, realizing she really forgot why she had come home early today.

'Should I tell him?' she asked herself, Elliot stood up and looked at her shocked expression. "Quinn, what's wrong?" He asked. 'No,' she thought. 'Not yet...'

She turned to him, quickly fixing her face and putting a wide white smile on her face. "Just Peachy!" She said, before dashing around him and out the apartment door.

Elliot stood in shock, before sitting down and pretending to watch the show on Netflix.

Quinn swung her Jeep door open and began to dig through the large pile of papers on the passenger side of the car. Finding it she pulled it out.

A soft, white folder. She had told herself she wouldn't look inside without Elliot. She had gone earlier to the doctor to do some testing because she had been sick for the past week.

She opened the folder, sifting though the documents, trying to find the papers who would confirm her thoughts.

Finally, in bold letters it was there.

"patient is pregnant, 2 weeks"

Quinn grinned, this was why they needed to fix things. She wasn't needy, or desperate. But for their baby.

Quinn was overly joyed, she forgot all about earlier and just smiled down at the papers.

Putting her hand to her stomach she grinned.

It had been a miracle she even got pregnant, her family had a line of womb troubles. Her mom had been blessed to be able to have Quinn and Quinn's twin brother Ethel.

And Quinn's aunt who was 36 was still trying for a baby.

Quinn had a miracle growing inside her. And she had to try her best to make this beautiful baby growing inside her have the best life possible.

Quinn closed the folder and grabbed it. Locking her Jeep back up she went back into the apartment.

She set the folder on the table. Earlier she has been debating to tell him the possibility, but now that she knows... 'No... I still can't tell him. I need to fix our relationship first before telling him, or he'll just stay for the baby.'

Quinn crawled back into Elliot's lap. Resting her head against his chest she played with the hem of his burgundy shirt.

"I really need you," Quinn whispered. Elliot looked down at Quinn, his eyes glazing over as he looked at how innocent she looked.

"I- I need you too." Elliot blurted. Quinn stayed looking at his shirt, but shook her head.

"No... Not the way I need you. You don't understand." She sighed. Looking up at him she pushed herself up, and kissed his cheek.

"I need you." she whispered.

In the matter of seconds (or should I say sexonds) Elliot flipped them onto the couch so he was hovering over her. His lips hungrily attached to hers.

Elliot's hands gripped the sides of Quinn's body, his warmth burning through her clothes. Quinn's hands traveled Elliot's body.

The loud sounds of their lips sloppily moving together drowned out the sound of the 'Supernatural' character's yelling and crying.

Before Quinn knew it she laid there in her sheer white undies and bra, and Elliot hovered over her in his dark blue snow man boxers.

Quinn pulled away. Sitting up quickly, she grabbed her shirt off the floor and held it up to her chest, covering herself.

Elliot pulled away confused and frustrated. "What?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

"I- I can't," Quinn said franticly. "I- I can't." She said again.

Elliot's face softened as he looked how worried she was.

He nodded, taking her into his arms and kissing the crown of her head.

And, in his arms, she began to cry. Softly, not like before. This time her tears were quiet, and soft. But Elliot could still feel Quinn's salty tears sliding down his abdomen.

And it lead him to wonder.

'How bad did I break her?'