o n e

o n e - everything ends.

Never once had Quinn thought she would catch her boyfriend of three years being unfaithful. But there she stood; in the doorway. Watching her boyfriend, Elliot, pound his erect member into her best friend.

They hadn't noticed her there, as she stood silently staring at her slim blonde friend moaning as her boyfriend rammed himself deeper and father.

Quinn let a tear drop from her eye, she turned and walked down the haul. Elliot and Rossa's moans echoing through the house. Quinn stopped when she reached the front door, taking the time to lace her favorite pair of dark red vans; the one Elliot bought her for their three month anniversary.

When Quinn exited her and Elliot's apartment she got into her emerald green Jeep Liberty and drove.

She really didn't know where she was driving until she arrived at a small park. No one was there despite it being four in the afternoon, mostly because it had been raining.

And Quinn sat, swaying on the swing, thinking. After awhile she started to cry. Then she started to sob.

Slowly she calmed herself down. Realizing it was already six now. Climbing back into her Jeep she noticed she had eight missed calls from Elliot and four from Rossa.

Quinn sighed, turning off her phone and driving back to the apartment. When she got there she sat in her car for a long time, thinking. Mostly thinking about what she had done wrong, or what she had done to deserve this.

Pulling herself out of the Jeep and up the stairs to her apartment she took deep breaths, telling herself she wouldn't dare shed a tear.

She unlocked the door to her apartment to find Elliot sitting in the living room. He quickly turned and got up.

Quinn closed the door behind her and locked it before dropping her keys into her coat pocket. Elliot wrapped his arms around her, kissing her forehead and rambling about how worried he was.

"Oh Baby —" Elliot rambled, sending a image of Elliot moaning into Quinn's head, " — I was so worried!"

Quinn didn't return the hug, she pushed out of the hug. "Where were you?" Elliot asked, looking worried.

'He's faking it.' Quinn thought instantly.

"Out." She responded, taking her coat off and hanging it up before proceeding into the kitchen. Elliot followed closely behind.

"You okay?" Elliot asked as Quinn pulled a beer out of the fridge and popped it open with their handy cap opener.

Taking a gulp before turning to him, Quinn smiled. "Just Peachy." She said, rolling her eyes before walking out of the kitchen into the living area.

Taking another swig of the beer, Quinn stood in front of the television. Staring at it blandly.

Elliot stood a few feet away from her, looking at her. Thinking; 'could she know? No, no way.'

Quinn turned to Elliot, looking him straight in the eye, with a straight face.

"We should break up." She stated, like it was the most simple thing ever. Elliot's face twisted in confusion, "What? Wha- why?" He questioned.

Quinn took another swig and looked at him. "We aren't gonna work out, simple."

"What, no baby, this isn't you talking." Elliot began. "Whatever is going on we can work it out." He said nodding.

Quinn laughed bitterly, "Yeah, we can totally work out the fact you've been fucking my best friend. Wait; ex-best friend."

Elliot's olive tan skin paled, his face holding fear and shock.

"How do you—" Quinn cut him off.
"How do I know? I came home early, at four. I heard you guys. I saw you." She explained.

"What I don't understand is why?" she said angrily. Loosing her calm composure. She began to let tears fall. "Why?!" she screamed, turning to him.

"I'm sorry.." He tried, but Quinn wouldn't have it.

"I-I loved you! And- and I trusted you! Sorry isn't going to fix this! I want to know why?" She cried. "Why did you have to do this, not only did I give you my virginity, but I gave you my trust, my love, oh god. I gave you everything!" She sobbed, her hair sticking to her wet cheeks.

"I-I just got bored okay!" Elliot yelled. "Everything we do is so boring! We don't do anything, Rossa.. She was exciting!"

Quinn paused. The room stilled from the spinning mess it was into a halt. Quinn didn't let out another sob or tear.

She looked into Elliot's chocolate blue eyes. "I'm boring?" her voice cracked.

"B-baby I didn't mean it like that..." Elliot tried.

Quinn shook her head, stepping closer to him so her chest touched his she looked up at him. "Tell me the truth, you've lied enough. Am. I. Boring?" she asked, her dark gray eyes looking like a beaten puppy who looked up for mercy towards it's master.

"I-I guess..." Elliot tailed off.
"So if I were more interesting we could fix this?" Quinn thought aloud.

"I- I don't know, it's not like that. I mean, sex. It's just dull..." Elliot tried to come off as nice but only to mentally face palm.

Quinn ran her hand up Elliot's chest, stopping at his shoulder.

"Do you want to fix this?" She asked him.

He nodded, he knew he messed up. big time. And while others may look and say he was a tool (which he was) it didn't mean he didn't love Quinn.

Quinn closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest.

"Okay."