Adopted By Little Mix

Start from the beginning

So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone

And if you hurt me
That's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home [4x]

Oh you can fit me
Inside the necklace you got when you were 16
Next to your heartbeat
Where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

And if you hurt me
Well, that's OK, baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home." I sung.

People started gathering around when I sung the first part. They clapped and started putting money in the cup. I smiled and they all walked away.

I picked up the cup and started to walk back to the orphanage. I walked inside and into my room. I put my guitar down and put the money in my piggy bank. I got on my phone and laid down on my bed.

I started to watch PewDiePie on YouTube. He is so funny and cute! I'm watching his Heavy Rain LP. 

***

"GIRLS!!!!" the owner of the orphanage, Liz, yelled. Ugh! She woke me up! I fell asleep in the middle of an episode!

I lazily slid out of bed and dragged myself down the stairs. I stood in front of her, almost falling asleep again.

"Camille, I know your tired, but wake up!" she said, clapping her hands. I groaned and stood up straight.

"What?" I rudely asked. "If you would wait, I will tell you." she replied. I rolled my eyes and just stood there.

Soon, all the girls were downstairs. That's when Liz started talking about the importance of being adopted and if a famous person comes in to not disobey the rules.

She told everyone to dress nice and be back down as soon as their done. Well, I'm done already! But, I'll just hang out in my room.

I started to walk up the stairs when, "CAMILLE ASHLEY SOWMYA JOHNSON!" Liz called. I loudly sighed and walked down the stairs. I stomped to her. She quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me to her.

"Listen here, young lady. I don't need your nasty attitude when these girls show up! Keep that horrible person of yours locked down!" she said, looking me in my eyes. She forcefully threw me to the ground.

I struggled to stand up and ran up the stairs. I tried to reach my room, but someone kicked me in my leg. I let in a sharp breath and fell to the ground.

I felt multiple feet kicking me and multiple hands punching me. I could hear girls spitting harsh words at me.

"Your never getting adopted!" one yelled. "Your such a looser! Do you really think we are your friends!?!" another one spat.

They punched me in my cheek, kicked my stomach, stomped on my back and legs, punched my lip, and pulled my hair. They tore my jacket and pants.

I stared crying and I curled up in a ball. They punch and kicked me harder, until they heard the glass doors open.

They ran into their rooms while I struggled to crawl into mine. Once I got into my room, I closed the door and crawled into my bed. I cried to myself.