Chapter One

"Asher! The new pack members will be here soon!" My dad shouted, in attempts to get me up. I groaned rolling over, only to hear a squeak. I looked under me and saw a girl whose name I think was Rachel. 

"You fat oaf."  She groaned out and met my gaze.

"Sorry, babe I forgot you were there, my bad," I smirked down at her. "and I'm not fat!" 

 "It's fine but I think it's time for me to leave." I grinned and gave her a peck on the cheek.

 "Aw so sad Bye!" I saw Rachel roll her eyes at me as she stood up and got dressed.

 "Thanks, Ash,"  I smirked at her and waved her off. "See you at school."

"Asher James Dawson! If you don't get your ass down here now there will be no more becoming alpha female in your future!" My dad shouted, forcing me to quickly slide from the bed and slide on clothes.

" Coming, sir!" I shouted as I ran down the stairs. I quickly raced downstairs to see dad talking to a couple. The women's bright green instantly caught mine and she smiled at me.

" Ah, finally! Asher, meet Donna and Jackson!" I smiled and shook their hands.

"It's lovely to meet you. Is it just you two or is their is anyone else I should meet?" I asked politely. They both nodded their heads but only Jackson spoke up.

"Yes, we have two daughter and two sons," he stated. I couldn't stop the smirk the came across my face but it was quickly wiped off with his next sentence. "With all due respect Alpha Asher," Jackson said "I would like for you to know my daughter is off limits. I have heard of your games and I do not approve" he stated quickly before moving his gaze to the floor. I looked towards my dad and he nodded his head agreeing with Jackson. 

"I will make sure Jackson but I would like to meet your children. would your family like to join ours for dinner tonight?" Donna's face broke out into a huge grin.

 "That would be lovely Alpha, I could bring some of my apple pie if that's ok?" 

"That would be lovely and I will see you at 6'o clock, take care!" After they left, he turned and looked at me and said the words I didn't want to hear. "Haley Blake is off limits to you."