"You idiots scared us." I scolded.

"Ow why so hurtful?" He said and pulled me into a hug. I laughed a little and let go of him before hugging Kevin and Nick.

"Hey boys. Haven't seen you three in awhile." My mom said and gave me a questioning look before motioning me to follow her to the other room. Oh God I already know where this is going.

"So um.."

"It's nothing we're just friends. He's not getting back to the boyfriend title." I assured her.

She looked back over at the kitchen then at me. "Just be careful okay? Don't let yourself get hurt."

"Believe me. I have it under control."

"Demi I'm going out for a little while." Selena said from behind me. I turned and hugged her and gave her a slight smirk as she pulled Nick with her out the door.

"Selena and Nick is what you need to worry about mama." I laughed. She laughed and shook her head before pushing me into the kitchen again.

~Selena's P.O.V~

"So where are we going?" I asked as we got into my car.

"That part is a secret." Nick answered. I shook my head in response. This boy and his secrets would eventually kill me one day.

"Of course." I said as we pulled out of the drive way. I looked at the sign of the restaurant that he stopped at.

"This place is pretty fancy. I would've dressed up a little more if I would've known." I commented, now a bit self-conscious about my outfit choice.

"Stop it. You look absolutely breathtaking. Come on." He said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. I did the same and we both got out. We walked inside and thankfully no one really bothered to notice us.

"Nick Jonas." Nick said to the hostess. She nodded and showed us to our table.

"A waiter will be with you shortly." She informed.

"Thank you." Nick smiled at her. I looked at him with a little questioning look. Did I mention our table was isolated from everyone else?

"I thought it'd be a little more peaceful without people asking if we were dating or for pictures." He explained.

"Oh well I guess that is a good thing." I replied.

"So um...about what happened last night...I'm sorry. I didn't mean-..."

"Don't worry about it." I reassured him and gently giving his hand a short squeeze of reassurance. He looked a little shocked which caused me to giggle.

"Hello I'm Micheal and I'll be your server today." The waiter said as he walked up to our table.

"Hi." I greeted to be polite.

"Could I get any drinks for you two today?" He asked with a warm smile.

"The house wine would be nice." I said returning the smile.

"And for you?" He asked Nick, which up until now I hadn't notice looked completely annoyed by the waiter.

"The same thing she's getting will be fine." He said, keeping his eyes locked on mine.

"I'll get that right to the table. Please look over our menu and feel free to ask me if you have any questions." Michael said warmly before leaving us.

"What?" I tried to play innocent.

"You were so flirting." He said in a duh tone. I laughed a little at his jealousy. He shook his with a slight smile.

"So out of every restaurant in L.A. Why this one?" I asked.