It's fucking time!! : 7

Chapter 7

Pen's P.O.V

"Dad are you sure you don't want me to stay because I feel really bad leaving when you just came back" I try to make myself not feel bad.

"Yes pen. trust me I'm okay I'll just spend the whole night with your mom, if you know what I mean" he winks at me when he says the last part.

"Ewww dad now I'll have that thought in my mind, ughh couldn't you just wait until another time to tell me this" just thinking of them doing that gave me shivers.

"I mean you'll do it one day too so...." He draws out the o.

"Look dad this isn't the time ok, and I know I'm old enough but dad talking to you about this is just awkward so imma leave this convo on pause" I laugh and make my way out my parents room.

"Well when you are ready just know I'm already ready"

I roll my eyes playfully at him and walk out his room, while I'm walking out I pray that I don't run into my mom.

"Please, please, just please..." I mumble under my breath while I'm making my way to my room.

"Please what young lady ? What did you think, it was gonna be that easy to go out tonight, just know you're going to tell your dad what's happening " she gives me a serious look and makes me wonder what she's thinking.

"I know, I know mom but it's not the time you and I know it's not the time, it's just gonna break his heart and I really don't want that and you either"

"Ok look you can go to that party but I want you back here at twelve and if you can come earlier come at eleven, because your lucky I'm even letting you go out tonight because under the circumstances you're under" she moves her head side to side.

"I know mom and I'll try my best to come back at eleven, thanks mom I love you" I give her kisses on her cheeks and make my way to my room.

I got my phone from my moms room because I'm off of punishment just tonight. I called Yeni and put her on speaker while Im finding my clothes.

"Hey babes" I say to Yeni when she picks up

"Woah hold up did you run away from home or what?"

"I'm not that much of a savage what the heck"

"Oh ok but how do you have your phone then?"

"Because my dad came back, well that's part of the reason but oh my gosh I'm so happy you have no idea I started crying of happiness it's been so long since I haven't seen him, oh and I'm going to the party without sneaking out"

"Really wow how did you get permission"

"Well because you know how my mom doesn't want my dad to find out about my problem in school well I took the chance to ask her if I can go and of course she said no at first but then my dad convinced her so now imma go so yeah"

"OMG girl yassss it's gonna be lit, but who's going to take you"

"Oh Adam of course I just have to call him first so I'll see you later"

"Ok bye babes"

We hang up, and I dial Adams phone number and put him on speaker as well, while it's ringing I get my outfit, it's a black crop top with army colored leggings and I put on my black nike air huaraches while I put them on he finally answers his phone.

"Hello." He says bluntly.

"Well hey to you too, what's wrong with you, you sound down"

"No it's just I'm planning on not going to Tiffani's party anymore"