He's here: 6

Chapter 6

Penelope's P.O.V

After school I went straight home, but of course best friend by my side.

"Look pen I'm so serious right now if you get caught and get grounded till the day you die, I'm gonna cry" Adam says sarcastically.

"It's not like it's the end of the world if I get caught, oh shoot but if I do get caught she's not gonna celebrate my party, oh cheese balls" he chuckles at my phrase.

"Cheese balls?" He looks at me weirdly.

"Yeah 'cheese balls' you got a problem punk" I say childish.

"Ok, are you scared about tonight or what because at this point you would've started cursing"

"I'm not scared, nervous maybe but scared pfft why would I be scared? I mean there's a 50/50 chance my mom might find out I did sneak out, but like I said 50/50 chance right?"

"Well let's make it 80% because there is a 20% chance she won't notice"

"Oh my fucking gosh! Adam stop making things worse, I mean there is the option I can always ask her  for permission, but I rather not"

~~~

After Adam making me more paranoid then I already was, he dropped me off at my house, he wanted to stay over for a bit, but me being a nervous wreck already, I didn't want him to.

I was making my way to the door of my house but before I can turn the knob my sister comes out the house.

She looked strange, after a good look at her it looked like she was crying but I really didn't want to ask her, but me being the big sister I had to.

"What's wrong ?"

She sniffles and takes a shaky breath in. "He's here."

And that's all I had to hear to make me run inside like a maniac tears running down my face, but trust me these are happy tears.

To add to the maniac part I started screaming "daddy?!?" I repeated this for over a thousand times sounding like someone was killing me.

Until I froze in my track and saw the man before me, and go running up to him still crying like a maniac.

I hug him, but I guess I pushed in him too hard because we both tumbled down and we both giggled.

"Oh gosh daddy are you really here" I ask him while touching his face and pulling his hair.

"Yes honey but can we please get off the floor"

"Oh right sorry" I chuckle while wiping my boogers and my tear stained cheeks.

"When did you come, did you eat already, how long have you been here already, did you come this morning I mean if you did don't you think I would've seen you ? Have you seen mom? Has mom seen you" I say all rushed out excitedly.

"One question at a time darling. Yes I've seen your mom I came about a hour ago and yes I already ate. "

"Let's go to the kitchen and get you some water to calm down." He says to me, I still can't believe this isn't a dream. 

"Did you see your sister on your way in, she said she needed fresh air because this was too much to take in"

"Yeah I saw her I think she went to go sit on the porch swing"

He nodded at me.

Making our way to the kitchen I had enough time to examine him.

I saw that he got a new scar under his chin a burnt scar under his arm and he has more dog tags then usual well not a lot just three or four.

"Honey I know you just saw your dad but can you do me a favor and give this to your sister please ?" My mom hands me a cup of water.

"Yeah sure but before I go, can I ask you something mom.."

And this was the point I realized that I can ask my mom to go to the party, because since she doesn't want my dad to know that I'm grounded and especially the reason on why I'm grounded. She wouldn't want my dad to get any suspicions. Right? So this was the perfect time to ask.

"Can I go to Tiffany's party I already promised her that I was gonna go" I gave her a innocent smile.

And she returned it with a death glare "but honey we wanted you to stay tonight so that you and your sister can hang out with you dad tonight."

"No I don't want pen to cancel plans only because I came, and plus she promised and promises go a long way in this family, so what the hay go, we can hang out all day tomorrow it is Saturday"

"Thanks daddy, I'll make tomorrow count big time, thank you." I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for understanding mommy, now I'll go and take this to Camila."

___

"Hey babes mom wanted me to bring this to you."

"Thanks."

Is all she says I really don't understand why she's acting like this I thought she was gonna be so excited so overly joyed, but she's the opposite of that.

"How are you taking all this in ?"

"Bad really bad, I don't know how to feel like I'm happy but shocked and confused all at the same time. I don't know why I've been dreaming of this day since the first day he left and now that he's back its like woah"

"Yeah I understand, the way you feel right now, it's exactly how I felt the same day he first left me and mom and then when he finally came back I was so mad at him. I went days without talking to him, but then there was this one day I guess my mom got tired of me ignoring him that she sat me down and had a serious talk with me. You wanna know what she said ?"

"Yeah, what did she say"

"Well the thing is the first day he left might have been the last time you saw him so imagine the date you had marked down on your calendar was for nothing, imagine that he never came home, so who would you be mad at then, right ? My guess is you would have been mad at yourself because the day he left you didn't even dare to say bye to him because you were mad, so honey you have to cut it out because right now is the moment where you have to cherish every minute with him until it's his time to leave us again, and that's when it hit me that's when reality hit me hard and made me realize I had to change because it was so true. So what I'm telling you now is that what ever you're feeling now it's not worth ignoring dad because every minute counts, so hurry up and get in there and hug him and tell him how happy you are to see him again."

"Wow pen if this is your sensitive side it's a side I never want to see again because we always fight and seeing this bond between us it's disgusting"

"Now there's my sister go get them. And yeah this is so hilarious because you're a ugly crier."

><><><
Omg it's been forever since I posted but here you go hope you enjoyed it and remember to......

Comment...

&

Vote ....

Question of the day ??

-----what did you dress up for Halloween ??
        Or if not what did you do on     Halloween ??-------

Your comments make my day!