Can't believe this: 4

chapter 4

Penelope's P.O.V

Being in here for the fifth time this month is unbelievable, but at least this time i'm doing it on my own terms well all most.

I'm waiting in the principals office until she comes back, they had told me that she went to go get her morning coffee which reminded me about the everyday coffee Adam brought me.

Adam.

I don't even know how by just thinking of his name has an affect on me its ridiculous really.

Yesterday after we were done with the dishes he had to go because his mom had told him not to be out so late, supposedly I had nothing to do with it but as soon as he said that he was hanging out with me that's when she told him that.

I never liked his mother and I never will she gives me this bad vibe and there was this day when she asked me to have a "talk" with her.

she had said to me " I see how you look at my son, you like him and I know that but trust me honey that he would never lay eyes on you, we as a family have a status to keep and you're just not on that level yet."

I got so mad at her that I couldn't believe what she was telling me but then I realized where she was getting at.

" I know where this is going, you think I'm trying to get with him because you think that I am after your money but trust me when I say this 'honey' if me and your son ever went out that's the least of my worries I don't care if he has all the money in the world im not into him just for the money he has, I actually have a heart unlike you miss you married your husband without even loving him"

"you have no rights to talk to me like that or disrespect me in that way" she says insulted

" I actually do have the rights to talk to you that way, its freedom of speech I think, I don't know you tell me the one who dropped out of high school right when she turned sixteen, or was it a drop out? because I think they kicked you out as I remember miss Annabell  telling my mother, I don't know its none of my business but if you excuse me I have to get going"

And since that day she never looked at me, breathed the same air as me or even acknowledged me, well I ignored her too I even swore to never go back to that house ever again.

"Hello ms. cruz" Mrs. median greeted me once she came inside her office.

"hello nice to see you in this fine morning" I try my best to be nice to her.

"how can I help you? are you in here because of another complaint from your teacher?"

"no not exactly, im here because I wanted to talk to you about the call that was made to my mom yesterday afternoon"

"oh yes the one that said that there's a small chance that you might not graduate?" she knew exactly where I was going with this.

"ok so we're on the same page, I wanted to make an offer well more like a statement, because you see the potential in me I have good grades I mainly get A's and B's on my report card and my GPA is at a good balance I also attend many activities here on campus and I have all my credits and my community hours in, and all I have to change is my attitude just so I can graduate?"

"yes because all the teachers you've had for the last four years have to right a statement on your behavior in class to the colleges your going to apply to, and I have no clue on how I had given you so many chances for you to stay here in school with all the referrals in your record, but you do know why because you have good grades and yes it is just your behavior"

"ok if I just shut my mouth and sit behind the class until school is over and don't get a detention starting now and until school ends then you have to convince all my teachers to wright a good report about me even you"