It's awesome. : 9

Ciara bravo as Yeni...
The picture of Ciara bravo is above hope you like this short chapter more to come.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Chapter 9

Penelope's P.O.V

     "Do you have any pain killers in your car?" I ask Adam while we're making our way to his car.

"Yeah I do I'll give them to you" he makes his way to my side of the car and opens the car door.

"Thanks" I get inside the car and he closes the door.

While he starts the car I rub my temples to try to calm my headache. 

"Here you go, I think I have a water bottle in the glove department." He hands me the pills and starts to reverse his car.

I open the glove department and take the water bottle that was there.

"I'm gonna kill myself, my head is fucking killing me, at least you come prepared" I chuckle lightly.

He parks in front of the café, while opening his door he asked me if I wanted anything but I really didn't want anything.

With my alone time in the car I take time to check my news feed from Instagram, snapchat, and so on.

Nothing interesting as usual.

Until I see Yeni's story from last night.

"Oh my FUCKING gosh!" I yell and all pain from my head goes away.

"Taking body shots on the hottest chick here WOAH!" Yeni says half drunk and hugging me.

Then after skipping through the horrific body shots I get to one where we are standing on a table dancing like mad people.

Ok I understand I'm all wild but when it comes to drinking I don't even know what to expect from myself.

I exit out all my accounts and just die in silence.

Just when I was about to throw my phone across the ocean Adam came back and handed me a iced coffee.

"Umm ?"I give him a strange look.

"I just got one for you just in case you know. " he starts the car again.

"Thanks." I leave a silent pause, then I speak again.

"Have you seen Yeni's story from last night? "

"Because I just did and..." I make a disgusted face.

"I went all out last night like no lie I didn't even know I had it in me, no no I didn't know Yeni had it in her like I just saw her story and she got wasted" I smile to myself and shake my head.

"I don't even know what happened, after Tiffany talked to me I lost you then you just started drinking when I found you" he smirks a little but knows I went out of control.

After the talk there was just silence. Mainly because I'm still getting over my headache.

He parks in front of my house and we stay there in silence for a few seconds until he breaks the silence.

"So.." He sighs.

"So" I turn to look at him.