Tonsils- Moe

I got this idea at school one day because my friend might have to get hers out.

Morgan Brian was sick again and it turned into a bad case of strep throat.

Lauren and Dawn went with her to the doctor and learned that she would defiantly need her tonsils out.
She didn't want to get them out ( she is so stubborn) so they went back to the hotel and sent her to bed. They told Jill who told the team and they were going to try and convince the sick 23 year old ( yes I know she's 22 but imagine this is like right before the Olympics) to get them out. So the team decided to go in groups.

Group 1: Cap, Abby and Boxxy

They walked over to Moe's room with Lauren and she let them in and said " Moe wake up sweetie." Morgan moaned and slowly woke up and asked in a rough voice " Cheney what's up?" Lauren helped the 23 year old sit up and told her " some people want to talk to you baby girl." Morgan nodded and looked at the people in front of her until Cap told her " Morgan getting your tonsils out isn't really that bad. You get to eat all the ice cream you want and you don't have to do anything." Morgan nodded but reached for Cheney's hand and Lauren held it and told her " your going to be fine." They then left needing to say no more to the younger girl.

Group 2: Harli and Pinoe

The next group came the next day and told her the same thing.

Morgan decided to give it a go and get her tonsils out.

Time skip: Surgery date.

Morgan Brian walked in and she got checked in and immediately Lauren noticed the girls nerves and hugged her and soothed her. She held her until she got called back and put into a hospital gown for the surgery. She held Lauren's hand as she waited and suddenly a knock sounded and the whole team came in. She smiled at them and was told they were all going to be there when she woke up. She nodded and Lauren said "let's pray." She started the prayer and gently rubbed Moe's knuckles during it asked God to keep Morgan safe during the surgery and to not let her be taken away from them.

Soon the nurses came in to take Moe away and the team walked with her and Lauren held her hand until she couldn't anymore and before they brought her in and said " I love you Morgan Paige." Kissing her head and Moe replied" love you too Mama." Making them all smile. Lauren started pacing as soon as they brought her in and she kept pacing the entire surgery until A-Rod got her to sit. As soon as she sat down she broke down into tears and Amy just held her and soothed her and she could feel Lauren's tears through her shirt so she continued to calm her down and soon Lauren cried herself into exhaustion and fell asleep.

Time skip: 3 hours later

The doctor came out and Jill nudged A-Rod who got Lauren up and then the doctor came over and asked "Morgan Brian's family?" They all nodded and Lauren stood up and replied "that's us." He replied "she's out of surgery. She's in recover and will be moved into a room in about an hour." They nodded.

Time skip: 1 hour later

Moe was in a room and all of the team went to see her. When they got there she smiled and Lauren held her hand. Then the nurse said "have her try ice chips for her lips. She'll feel better but no talking yet. She has a notebook for that." The nurse showed them the notebook Moe had. Moe the wrote " hey guys." Lauren kissed her head and replied "how are you feeling sweetie?" "Better not the best still." She wrote back and then Lauren asked "pain level?" "Not too bad actually." "That's good baby girl." Moe's Doctor then came in and told them "surgery so far looks successful she needs to stay here for a while still though."

Time skip: 2 days later

Lauren walked into the hospital room to see the doctor checking on Morgan and she walked over and waved and Moe smiled before looking at the doctor again. She was being released today into Lauren's care.

Hotel

Cheney brought Moe to their room and laid her down. She then asked "you good?" Moe nodded and Lauren ran her fingers through Moe's hair and placed the blankets over her and told her to sleep. Moe did that.

Time skip: dinner time

Moe didn't want to eat so Cheney wasn't going to force her to eat and Moe just had water and she ate some bread and pasta before taking her medicine. Later on Jill asked how much long it was until Morgan could play and she could play once she had not anymore pain.

Later that night

Lauren held Moe close as the girl dozed off in and out of sleep. she had started crying in pain and couldn't take her meds yet. She didn't want Jill to know about the pain but suddenly Dawn and Jill came over and told her "Moe I'm sorry but you can't play yet but we brought something else to make you feel better." Moe shook her head and held onto Cheney tightly not wanting to let her go. Cheney rubbed her back knowing that she would feel better after Jill and Dawn gave her the surprise. She had known about it and asked moe her favorite flavor. Moe whimpered in pain and suddenly saw Dawn pull out a cherry Popsicle from behind her and the little girls eyes lit up. The 23 year old reached for it and ended up falling out of Cheney's arms and onto the bed crying out as her neck twisted. Moe whimpered as Cheney lifted her up and Dawn handed her to Popsicle. Cheney helped her open it and handed it to the girl and smiled as she ate it like a little kid. Jill kisses her head and said " you feel warm." Cheney replied " she has above normal body temp always it's normal for her."

Moe was finally better and was able to play after about a week. She was still weak but gaining back her strength.

End of chapter