Moe X Cheney: Bed time

The team was having a game night in the conference room and just having a great time.

Lauren suddenly looked at her watch and said "Moe. Bed." Moe looked up from her game and replied "Why?" Lauren sighed "You have a huge test coming up and you need sleep. Now, go to bed." "Mooommmmm!" Morgan whined at her 'mother' Lauren looked at her and said "I could easily drag you to bed you know right now." "You wouldn't." Lauren stood up and Morgan stood up and took off but Lauren was faster and grabbed her held her and whispered in her ear something that not even me, the author, could hear. Soon Moe's eyes started slowly shutting and she dozed off into Lauren's arms and fell into a deep sleep. Lauren held her and carried her over to the couch and sat down with Moe in her arms and said "She's exhausted and hasn't been sleeping also." They looked in shock and Lauren then told them "She's been having nightmares and wakes up crying. she won't tell me why." They nodded and they continued playing quietly why Moe slept and the coaches walked in and saw Moe sleeping and walked over and asked "Is Morgan okay?" Lauren looked at them and said "She's exhausted, she's been having nightmares, plus she needs sleep so I helped her go to sleep. She also has a big test coming up she needs to study for." They nodded.

Time skip: 20 minutes later

Everyone was still quietly playing when Moe suddenly started crying in her sleep and Lauren started soothing her and then Moe calmed down. The team knew they needed to talk to her but she probably wouldn't tell anyone what's going on.

Moe suddenly shot up almost banging heads with Lauren who gives her a hug and calmed her down.

Moe was soon back to sleep. The team then decided to call it a night.

Lauren carried Moe to bed and laid her down but was then held onto but small hands and looked at the little girl and laid with her already knowing that what the girl wanted.

End of chapter

Want a part 2?! Maybe if this gets enough comments and voted I will do it.