I smirked, "I don't think you'll regret it,"

"Yes, I will," he scooted a bit closer.

"No you won't," I said as I did the same.

"I think I will"

"You think wrong,"

"Whatever"

He took my head in his hands and brought his lips to mine. I leaned into him and tangled my fingers in his hair and he moved his hands to my hips. I let out an angry sigh between kisses.

"I'm still mad a you," I said, taking my lips off his, but still not pulling away.

"Me too," he said, his voice was even lower and raspier than it was before.

"Whatever," I said straddling him and pressing my lips to his again.

He sat up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. The kiss deepened and became more intense. I reached my arms under his t-shirt and ran my hands down his bare back. Harry pecked down my cheek until he reached to my neck. I pulled him closer as he kissed me. Yes children, Harry Styles is an amazing kisser. I'm so mad at him, but who cares. No Kat, you're bad, pull away. But I can't, we've been holding ourselves back for too long.

"Hey, have you guys see-" Niall walked in and saw us, "oh shit, sorry," He turned around.

"Wait Niall!" I said reluctantly pulling myself off of Harry.

"Wha?" He said peeking his head back in.

"You can't tell anyone you saw that!"

"Why not?"

"Because Harry and I are still mad at each other,"

"And you were making out? That's messed up..."

"I know, I'm sorry. Just please don't tell the others, okay Niall,"

"Okay, fine," he sighed closing the door.

I turned towards Harry, "So where does this leave us?" I asked uncertainly.

He sighed running a hand through this hair, "I don't know right now, Kat. I don't understand why you lied to me,"

I sighed, "I already told you,"

"None of it makes any sense"

"I know, I'm sorry," I sighed

"Kat, why can't you just tell me why?" He asked sitting me down beside him on the couch.

"I'm afraid to," I whispered.

"What are you afraid of?" He turned my chin to look him in the eyes, "it's me, Kat. It's Twix, babe. I know it's been such a long time, but I'm the same Harry. I'm still in love with you,"

"But that's exactly why," I sighed, "you're not the same Harry, and I'm not the same Kat. It's been five years, Haz. Half a decade. We had great times, but eighteen-year-old Kat and nineteen-year-old Harry haven't known each other for very long. Not long enough to have a relationship, and not long enough to be in love with each other,". Lies. I'm lying again. My words left a bitter taste as they left my mouth. Harry's face looked absolutely crushed, but I continued, "We know we'll both get our share of hate if we start dating. You need to decide if I'm worth it..."

"You are worth it, Kat!" He said, "I need you,". He doesn't, it's better for both of us if we don't do this. Harry's already exhausted every day from all the hard work they do. He doesn't need this burden on him.

I swallowed, hoping I wouldn't choke on the lie I'm about to tell, "Harry, I don't know if you're worth it," I said, not able to look at him.

"Oh," he said softly.

What do I do? I pressed my lips softly to his cheek. Don't hate me Twix, it's for your own good.

"If I'm not worth it, then what did all this mean to you? The kissing, the "I love you"s?" He asked.

"Nothing, it was just for fun," I choked out.

"And Landon?"

"That was just to get you to play along,"

"It was all just a game?"

"Yes," I lied, holding back tears.

Harry stood up abruptly. "Real fun game, Kat, we should play it again sometime," he spat. His eyes bore into mine like daggers. I walked out, slamming the door behind him, and I lost it.

Sobs escaped my lips. It's for the better Kat. Who the hell am I trying to kid? I just made the worst mistake of my life, and I lost the boy I love. The boy I loved from the start. The boy I've never stopped loving for five whole years. He's been my rock, my best friend. Even when he wasn't around, I could watch a funny YouTube video of him, or reach one of his random tweets, and life wouldn't suck as bad as it did before. His smile could make all of my problems disappear. With him around, nothing could really be that bad. But I just went and shit all over that, and look where it's gotten me.

I'm lying in the fetal position crying my heart out on a couch in Amsterdam.

People say love can make you do crazy things. I say, love always makes you do stupid things. You second guess yourself because you want to be perfect, and even the thought of them can make you weak at the knees. So, you try and hide it, and pretend you don't care about them, but really it makes you fall for them even more. And when I say fall, I don't mean gracefully fall like Jennifer Lawrence, I mean fall on your face on the pavement, and it hurts like hell.

In summary, falling in love sucks ass.

The door creaked open slowly, and Louis walked in.

"What'd he do?" He asked running over to hug me.

"Absolutely nothing," I cried as he wrapped his arms around me, "I wreaked things all on my own.

I've really messed this up.

A/N:

OMG I FINALLY FINISHED IM FREE! HALLELUJAH PRAISE THE LORD!!!! I had writers block for so long and eventually had to force myself to lay down and type the rest of the freaking thing, and I can honestly say I love it. I feel like in lots of stories, the guy will lie to the girl to protect her and she gets hurt etc etc. So I used that whole cliche, BUT I made the girl do it to the guy. (Self-five) idk, I'm proud of myself, but I'm also really tired and sick (thanks a lot John) so I may be delusional. I was also very happy about the angry make-out session ;)

Well anyway HAPPY SUMMER MISHAMIGOS!!! :D summer of 2013 yo! Well anyway, if you would to be so kind as to vote and comment that would do me greatly. That is all.

Free guitars and Delia Smith to you all!!

<3 French fry

(Oh, does anyone want to know my rEaL name? If you want it, I don't really care if you know, but if you don't really care, that's cool too)