“Should I go see if he’s alright?” I asked him while standing up from my seat.

“No , it’s alright. I’ll go check on him.” Louis said while getting up and putting up a hand to signal me to sit back down, that he had it under control.

I sat back down as Louis left the living room.

Now that Louis was gone, everyone became quiet and distant and it was making me tense. Niall and Liam who keep whispering things in each other’s ears while glancing back over at me. I’m not sure if they were trying to be unnoticeable but it was pretty damn obvious.

I should just hold up a sign that reads “Hey I know you’re talking about me but I’m going to pretend I don’t”.

Niall stared at me for a while before opening his mouth.

“What’s this “thing” going on with you and Harry?” he inquired while putting air quotations around the word “thing” as if it meant something.

I felt my cheeks redden before opening my mouth.

“Nothing” I uneasily replied back because I was unsure as well.

“Nothing? That’s what they all say” Niall said while eyeing me suspiciously while taking a sip of his beer, which was like his fourth one.

“Yeah, we’re just friends.” I said while biting my bottom lip between my teeth.

“Well , if anything does “happen” between you guys , don’t mess with his heart. I know I sound like a bitch but Harry can be a little…. I don’t know protective over his things close to him. He’s one of my best mates” Niall sincerely spoke back to me while keeping eye contact.

I was taken aback by the words he spoke to me. I didn’t know he had that side to him. I awed in my head at how cute of a friend he is too Harry.

For boys in a gang, they sure do have a heart for one another. Like a family.

“I won’t” I spoke to him. If anything, Harry’s been anything but kind ot me and I don’t want to just push him to the curb.

“Promise me” Niall spoke with an emotion I couldn’t decipher.

“I promise” I said while smiling over at him , in which he gladly returned back.

“Hey by any chance , do you guys have a phone I could use?” I asked while pushing some of my hair out of my face.

“Yeah there’s one in the kitchen over there” Liam spoke while his attention was on a football game.

I got up from my seat and walked over to the kitchen and there it was , a phone.

I took it off the hook and went outside of the kitchen. I didn’t want them to hear me speaking on the phone so I walked around the house , until I found an empty room and walked it. It was dark inside but it didn’t matter because a slight glow from the hallway lingered in the room at the entrance. Dialing my home’s number I waited for someone to pick up.

“Hello?” a voice sounded from the line. My mom.

“Hey mom , It’s London” u said while pacing around the room.

“London sweetie , where are you?” My mom spoke into the phone.

“Oh , well I’m at a friend’s house and was wondering if I could stay over for tonight because she wants me to help her with her prepare for her party  tomorrow night” I hurriedly spoke into the phone. That was the fastest lie I’ve ever came up with in my life. I patted myself on the back.

Good job London

“Um , we’ll I’m not sure if that’s a good idea sweetie , anything could happen” she uneasily spoke.

I smacked myself on the forehead because I knew this was going to being coming. The only thing I had left was to beg.

“Pleaseee mom , I need to make more friends anyways so this will be good. Besides I’m 17 years old. I’m almost an adult in a couple of months” I stated matter-of-factly on the phone.

“I know sure London…”

“Pleaseee?” whined into the phone. Yes I still whine thank you very much.

I heard my mom sigh on the phone before she spoke. I crossed my fingers together.

“Fine”

I did a little happy dance in the room. Luckily it was dark and no one could see me in my ratchet state.

“I love you mom! Thank you!” I happily spoke into the phone.

“Not so fast young lady , you’re to be back home Sunday night or this won’t happen again” she sternly spoke on the phone.

I rolled my eyes as her motherliness began coming out.

“Okay mom”

“Alright , have a good time London and be safe. I love you!” her soft voice spoke into the phone.

“I will and thank you mom. I love you too”

“Bye darling” my mom spoke.

“Bye mom” I replied before the line went dead.

I ended the phone and bumped into something hard. I looked around for a light switch before I came upon one. It was one of those ones where you could adjust the light. So , I set it to very dim.

I walked over to what I had bumped into and saw that it was a piano. Although , it was covered in dust and looked as though it hadn’t been played in years. I blew some of the dust off with my mouth and placed my hands on the keys.

It’s been a while since I played the piano. My dad would always teach me how to play when I was younger. But his job was always on the run and he would always leave out of state. My mom would always accompany him which is why I was used to living by myself. Having my parents home would be a blessing but they would always leave back so soon to where my dad was stationed to go for a while, a couple of months being the longest. I just hope that moving here , it won’t happen as well.

I glided my hands across the keys and began playing a song I learned from my dad a while ago. The melody was slow paced but was on slight edge. My passion for music never left but it just died down and now that I’m playing it , I felt like my old self again.

“What are you doing in here?”

****

Well , here's the new chapter! I hope you guys like it omg! :) I have a questiont to ask you guys and feel free to answer themm :)

1. Out of all the guys , which is your fave so far?

2. What do you guys think about London and Harry?

3. Any other prefences of who London should be? I have her portrayed as Miley Cyrus but not her now with the short hair cut but back when she had long brown hair

4. And umm what's your thoughs on zayn?

5. Oh and if you guys went to scale this story from 1-10 ,what'd it be and why? :)

haha love you guysss

comment & vote!

love , katie <3

Bad Meets Goodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें