Entry 2

April 20th,2015

It's Friday, and senior pictures today, I've literally been waiting all year for this! I get to take alot of pictures cause I won alot of rewards.

-Rodney and I got most likely to get married
-We also got the #relationshipgoals award
-Apryl,Tiara and I got the #TLC award
-Me and Apryl got best hair and #bestfriendgoals award
-I got best dressed and most likely to be fashionably late and the next tyra banks award
So, I'm so happy, cause I'm so photogenic. I did my hygiene, did my makeup/hair, and put on my outfit (picture day slay in media). Be back later, I gotta go to school and kindly slay these hoes.

I'm back! All I gotta say is I definitely slayed and had bitches hating. Even one of my bitches, Tiara. I don't understand why she hates. Like today she said Apryl and I over did it cause we were matching. Then she insulted Rodney and I because we were all over eachother. Last time I checked he is MY nigga.

I didn't break a sweat from what she said, cause Rodney and I went out to eat, went back to his place to watch movies and chill. Boy, did we have fun!

*Flashback*

We were in Rodney's room watching our favorite movie Baby Boy. Then, my Rodney started feeling on me, and he hovered ontop of me.
"My boy miss you baby girl" he smirked
"I miss your baby too Papi, but-" I said
"If you are, we could get rid of it. I got the money, and so does your family"
"Fine baby, but strap up"
"I got you baby, imma make you feel good"
He took off his chains and his shirt. I started feeling on his tatted up chest. My baby's so finee, I thought!
He slowly pulled down the straps on my jumpsuit, I helped him and was soon left in my bra and panties.
"I love everything about you girl" he whispered
I blushed, "Love you too" I said flirtatiously
He removed my bra and panties, and got down between my legs. He looked at me and smiled, then gave my pussy a kiss. He had his fingers playing with my clit, while he ate me as if I was his last meal.
"Fuckkkk Rodney! Slow downnnnn, I'm gonna cumm" I moaned
"Then go ahead baby" He groaned
He blew on my clit, and I came on the spot. I pushed him back, and he layed back, while I unbuckled his pants. I pulled down his pants and boxers all at once. I haven't seen him in a while, I forgot how big he was. I smiled at him and kissed the tip, then I wrapped my wet lips around his big shaft. I heard him groaning, I knew I was doing good. I took him deep in my throat and didn't gag, I moved my mouth up and down, and used my hand to assist me, he then swelled up. I usually hates when he busts in my mouth, but I stayed and let him do it. When I came up, he looked like he saw a ghost. But, let's just say he put it on me, and left me knocked out and fully satisfied.
*Flashback over*

I love Rodney, I truly do, and he's the only one I would do those things with.

-Yours truly,
           Freaky Magenta