I felt myself rise a little in my boxers...oh no..

+Ray P.O.V+

I stood at the door just looking him over. He looked drained and so, oh so fragile. Ohh poor baby..I looked at his face, his eyes were roaming my body. I forgot to put a shirt on..oops. I just so happened to notice a small buldge in his pants, I smirked.

Yeah, I'm sexy and I know it...

=Princeton P.O.V=

"So...you wanna come in..?" he spoke in a deep, husky voice. It sent a shiver down my spine. "Um y-yeah." Oh baby, please let me touch you..he moved out of the way so I could walk through. God, he smelt like heaven. He shut the door, locking it and I sat on the couch, gulping.

He stood over me, "You hungry? You want something to drink?" I looked around to avoid his gaze and shook my head, "No. I-I'm fine" He nodded and looked at the kitchen. I glanced at him, "I'll be back"  he walked into the kitchen. I let out a breath.

"My goodness. "I whisper taking off my jacket since inside was so warm. I got up, walked over to the coat hanger, hung up my hoodie and walked over to his living room window. I looked up at the sky through the glass. Tonights sunset is mostly breath taking.

Placing my hands in my back pockets, I sighed. I think I was staring off into the sunset to long because I heard him clear his throat in the background. I turned my head and saw him drinking a DASANI water bottle. He swallowed, letting out an "Ahh" sound afterwards. "Sooo..you wanted to talk..?"

Lord his voice...<3

"Yeah um...I'm sorry" he put down his water bottle and crossed his arms. I continued, "I shouldn't of said what I said...I should have kept my feelings to myself-" he raised an eyebrow. "-It was all too much for you...I'm sorry."

He stayed silent for a moment then sighed lowly, " Jacob...I accept your apology.." he paused.

I nodded, "Thank you.."

He continued, "But there's no need for it." I furrowed my eyebrows a bit, feeling confused. "Huh, why?"

"Because I was the one that flipped out" he shrugged, looking off to the side.

"I should've given you a chance to say what you had to say but, instead I almost hurt you and I truly am sorry for that Prince. I would never, ever in my life try to hurt you. Physically or verbally.." He went on.

I hung my head down, kicking at the ground, "I probably would've deserved it.." I said lowly.

He shot me a look, "No! No one deserves that. You were just trying to tell me how you feel and I threw sand in your face.-" he inhaled then exhaled, "-I'm sorry"

I looked up at him, "It's okay...did I make you uncomfortable? Cuz I never meant to.." I stepped forward.

He shook his head, " Nah...I mean I was shocked and speechless at first but, it's all good."

"Oh. Okay." I said lowly.

It was a moment of silence, it was starting to get awkward. I want to ask him a question that never left my mind, once he said it. I wanted to know if he truly did feel like this. I wanted to know even if I don't like the answer, I still wanted to know....just to be sure..

"Ray?"

"Yeah..?''

"Do you think I-I'm....ugly?"

His eyes never left my face so his expression turned into some sort of confusion and attitude, "What?"

"Do you think I-I-I'm  g-gross and u-ugly..?" I feel so embarassed. He looked at me and his gaze stayed.

"Well honestly..." I can feel my eyes burning from new tears thats gonna fall. My palms are starting to sweat.

".....No..I don't...at all...I think you're quite...handsome Prince.."

If I had wings...that right there would've made me fly away towards the heavens. I gasped silently as I glance at him, "Thank you" I whispered. I felt a tear that I had saved for the worst, fall gracefully down my cheek. He shrugged his shoulders, as if saying 'no problem'.

"Thank you so much, " I whispered as I ran up to hug him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on tight. He gasped when I lunged at him then just stood there and chuckled, "You're welcome." he patted my back. I felt so loved in this hug. I never wanted to let go.

We pulled away a few seconds later and I looked into his eyes, "So it's okay?"

"What's okay?"

"Me and you. Me having feelings for you. That's not a problem is it..?''

"Umm well uhh I mean that's how you feel uh.." I can tell he's uncomfortable, he went on, "I mean I'm actually flattered that uh guys-" he cleared his throat awkwardly "-find me attractive..I guess"

"So it doesn't bother you?"

"Honestly not really...I mean I don't know this is all new for me.."

"Oh....well..?" This is your chance Prince. Make him yours.

"Well what..?" he asked slowly.

-.- Oh my stars and rainbows, get with it Ray.

"What do you think?" he gave me a questioning look. I move my eyes from myself to him, indicating that I want him with me. Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth my eyes went. He finally got the bright idea.

"Oh...OH! oh uh um I don't know um uhh" I bit my lip anxiously waiting for his response..

On everything I love....Lord please...please..

..say yes..

'TO BE CONTINUED'....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys wazzup! Yo did yall see the 'Used To Be' video though....YASS they did that! lol my goodness it was beautiful. And that house though!..I heard it was beyonce and Jay-z's house. If so I'm hella jelly -.-

But anyways..Vote, comment and follow :D i hoped you enjoyed.

~A.K.W.