Part 2 of chapter three

Hey guys! thanks for the votes keep them up. this is part 2 of what happened in chapter three. a quick reminder of what happened: Ray went over to princes house, they were talking when things got a little uncomfortable, and ray runs off the the bathroom...get it? got it??...Good. Enjoy :)

__________________________________________________________________________________

=Princeton P.O.V.=

Dang it! I made him run off. Great. Just great, Jacob Alexander Emmanuel Perez.

I didn't mean to make him uncomfortable but...lawwd he's GORGEOUS! Like legit, I really know how to pick 'em eh? His long wavy thick hair, those pink; oh so plump lips of his, his buttery smooth skin....the skin I wanna touch so badly and oh his eyes...those long eyelashes of his are just perfect. They match his honest yet sly big brown eyes just right.

I can't picture him with anyone else but me. That might sound odd but it's true. We belong together, I just know it. I even knew all his girlfriends would never make it with him. They were all ratchet and bummy and so JETTY.

I mean a few of them were nice but I can spot a fake bitch from a mile away. I was a little scared about his last one though...she was one of those fake/nice ones.

Ray usually had relationships with girls that lasted for about 5-6 months. But the last one, lasted for two YEARS. Those were the worst years of my life...the absolute worst.

I hated seeing them together being all lovey dovey and shit. It made me sick. Because of her, Ray is no longer a....well you know... she took his 'V-card' and never gave it back, let's just say that.

And stupid little me thinking I was gone be the one to take it from him, she stole my chance. You have no idea how happy I was when they decided to call it quits.

What was her name?..I think it started with an 'Z'.

Zoe?

Zero?

Zequisha?.....OH! Yeah, yeah Zonnique that's her name!

She moved to Atlanta with her family last summer. Ray was heartbroken but thankfully he got over it. Now for once I got him all to myself and I made him run off.

Where the hell did he go anyway? Oh the bathroom that's it! I went upstairs to check all the bathrooms and finally went downstairs and saw the bathroom light on. I saw little shadows in the slit under the door.

Ah ha! Found him..

+Ray P.O.V+

Whew that was close. As soon as I got up from the couch, I ran to the nearest bathroom. Wow...that was so weird. Why was prince lookin at me like that? Is he going through some phase or somethin cuz if so Imma need him to cut it out!  Staring at me like that. I aught to beat his ass.

No, Ray that's your best friend. You can't do that.

Yes the hell I can! What I look like having some half nigga starin me down? No thank you, I'd rather go for plan B..

No Ray! You-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

My thoughts were interrupted by the knocking on the door.

"Ray Ray?...Ray are you in there?"

Damn.Damn.Damn!

"Uh yeah...wassup?"

"Can you come out please?," he says in a voice soft and as gentle as a cloud.

"Uh why? You gotta use it?"...I know damn well he don't gotta go..

He sighs,"No...I wanna talk to you..plus this is my house."

" Why can't we talk like this? This is just fine."

"..please ray..," he sounds as if he has pain in his heart as his gentle, kind voice spoke.

There was silence as I hesitated and slowly turned the knob on the door. As I stepped out, I saw he was standing against the wall with his arms crossed and foot propped up. I walked out the bathroom turning off the light.

He looked up at me and his face was blank.

"..Are you okay?" he asked in a soft but deep voice.

" Yeah I'm good. I'm good."

I kept my eyes off him and straighten out my clothes. After a few seconds of silence, I look up and he's right in my face. "Did I make you uncomfortable? Cuz I never meant to".

As he was staring into my soul, I couldn't help but studder. "Uh um erm uh"

"I'm sorry-" he looks down for a second then back up "-If you wanna leave you can."

" No. No Prince I don't wanna leave"

" Then why did you hide from me?"

A little flash of hurt came over his eyes. "It was just awkward and I guess I needed to pee heh" I failed at making a joke.

"I'm so sorry. It's just that-" I interrupted him " Just what?"

We were both looking into each others eyes. Mine were a little wider than his as if I'm searching for an answer. "...Going through a phase..yeah a phase" he said finally. Huh, I knew it.

=Princeton P.O.V.=

" Oh well...okay" he said with a little chuckle. That chuckle I adored so much. "When you ran away, I thought you didn't want to be my friend anymore.." I blurted out without realizing a moment later.

" Prince that will never happen. You're my best friend." I looked into his eyes and I got lost in them. My heart fluttered every time he would blink those long black eyelashes. " I love you ray.." I said in a whisper

...oh my god...I hope he didn't hear..

He chuckled, "I love you too broder". Omg he loves me..only in a brother way though.

" Now let's watch some TV and some movies!"

"Um okay" he ran upstairs to my room and I watched him in awe. If only he knew...that I really love him..

__________________________________________________________________________________

hey everyone here's part 2 i hoped you liked it. so..yeah. vote, comment whatcha think, and follow : )

~A.K.W