six✨

luke drove calum home after they compromised and played Fifa for 2 hours straight, only stopping to buy a pizza for them both to eat.

The ride home consisted of calum bragging about how much he won, which was only twice when luke let him. luke simply admired the look on the small boys face as he went on and on about how good he was at the game considering the fact he's never played before.

"i still can't believe you beat me." luke fake pouts and shakes his head, following the directions calum typed into his phone.

"well what can i say, im just so good at it!" calum was so excited and pouted a little when they pulled onto his street.

"i had fun cal." luke spoke casually, not knowing how hard calums heart was pounding in his chest.

"me too, you can come inside if you wanna." calum said, attempting to be casual. luke chuckles slightly.

"id love to, but unlike you, i actually do schoolwork. and i must do it before school tomorrow." luke spoke kindly.

"oh haha yeah," calum scratched the back of his head before opening the door, his skirt fluttering in the wind a bit. luke looked away and said goodbye, expecting the door to close, but then it didn't, he turned only to be kissed straight on the lips.

"thanks for the time." calum winked at luke before he slammed the door and ran to the front door, backpack slung over his shoulder.