Chapter 19

"Well well what do we have here? It looks like a normal." I stood up and looked up at Trevor. "A what?" I asked him in confusion, "A normal" he said pulling my short hair, I grounded my teeth in pain as I started to desparetly kick him in the face, while not exposing my power, but of course my legs were to short so I didn't even come close to nailing him. "You see a normal is someone without special gifts or powers." He said smirking, "have you ever wondered what it's like to control lighting?" I stayed as still as I could knowing exactly what he was going to do. "I did, but now it's time for you to taste it." Trevor said as he got ready to stab me in the side with his electricity. "Trevor! Stop!" Trevor looked up to see James storming down the hall looking like an angry bull. "Put her down." He said in a deadly serious voice. At this point Trevor had lowered me just enough, that if I stretched my far enough I could kick him.

Trevor and James were so concentrated on each other that no one cared to pay attention to me. I smirked as I swung my leg back and kicked Trevor straight in the nose. I fell as he finally let go of my hair, I scrambled to my feet as Trevor grasped his nose. "What the hell! I think you broke it!" Trevor yelled at me as he got angrier and angrier. As I stood up, every muscle in my tensed up, and my molecules started buzzing. I had to tread lightly now, because if I didn't I would speed off without a second notice. "Your going to pay for that shrimp!" Trevor yelled at me as I felt the air buzz and crackle from the storm now building up inside of the hallway. I felt someone grab my elbow and spun around surprised, as I came face to face with James he said "follow me!". He grabbed my hand and we started to run down the hallway. The storm stopped suddenly, so I turned around to see the new principle standing next to a passed out Trevor.

As we walked closer to the new principal I was able to get a good look at him. He was extremely tall and lanky with snow white hair that was styled in a buzz cut. He had think, bushy eyebrows that touched the rims of his thick dark brown glasses, his glasses kept trying to slip down his extremely long and hawk shaped nose. "Hello students." As soon as he spoke the ever present humming that I always felt in my body due to super speed disappeared. Play it cool play it cool I thought to myself, as I felt James grip on my hand tighten, and I knew that he felt the same thing I did. "You may call my Mr. Silencer. And you are?" Mr. Silencer looked at us grinning under his hawk shaped nose, I shivered as James said, "I'm James" I then piped in and said, "and I'm Phoenix.". "Nice to meet you two. Why don't you take the rest of the period off." Mr. Silencer said. "Why?" James asked in confusion, "Why? Because you must have just had a nasty scare! I mean you two are just normals." he said looking back at us on his way back to his office, "Right?" we both nodded our heads.

As soon as Mr. Silencer was gone I felt the ever present buzzing return to my body. I sighed and fell against the wall, and slid down to the ground. I watched James poke Trevor with his foot and say, "Man he is out cold." James picked him up and opened the janitor closet and threw him in. "That kid needs to lose some weight, because he weighs like a ton of bricks." I laughed as James came and sat next to me. "That was a close one." I muttered as James nodded his head in response.