Secrets

*Your POV*

The creature squealed as the bullet penetrated its skin. I put my gun back in my pocket and walked over to it. I kicked it, too make sure that it was completely dead. Once I realized that it was dead, I happily sighed and wiped the dirt mixed with blood off my face and got in my car. I shifted my 1968 Dodge Charger into first and drove over the dead body, then shifted it into reverse and ran back over it, then once again put it back into first gear and peeled away.

*Dean's POV*

Taking a left, I sprinted down the alley and took a leap at the monster who looks like my brother. I turned his body around from under me started pounding his face in. He got a couple punches in. Before he could punch me again, I reached around in my back pocket and pulled out a silver blade and stabbed him in the heart. He jerked and coughed up blood before his body went still. I sat there and tried to get my breath back. The sound of my Impala emerged and a door opened. "Dean!" Sam's voice screamed. He ran over and helped me up. "Are you okay?" I slowly nodded and patted his shoulder. "Let's go get a drink." Sam chuckled and I took my seat in front the steering wheel in my baby. I put it in drive and roared away.

*Your POV*

I woke to my phone ringing beside me. I picked it up and swiped to the right.

"Hello?"

"Good morning Y/n!, did you have a fun evening?" Sandra chuckled.

"Haha, very funny! And yes I did! Killing monsters is so much fun!" I said sarcastically.

"Well, good cause there's another job for you. 6 deaths less than 2 days in Des Moines, Iowa. Throats ripped out and so are their hearts."

"I'm guessing Werewolf?" I yawned and sat up in my bed. " I'm assuming so, you need to leave as soon as possible!"

"Alright, I'll grab a shower and head out. I'll call you when I'm close to town." I hung up the phone and got all packed and ready to go. After my shower, I grabbed my bags and hurried to my car. I popped open the truck and threw them in there and climbed in my car.

*Dean's POV*

I was awakened by shuffling feet and grunting. I opened my eyes and stretched. Sam was during burpees in the middle of the floor. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Sam, it is 7:30 in the morning. We didn't get back til like 4:30, can you please go back to sleep? We need all the energy we can get." Sam scoffed and waved me off. I groaned and rolled over and pulled the covers over my face.

*** 2 hours later***

Dean, it's time to get up now, I need you to help me look at this case. It's in Des Moines, Iowa. "Sam said as he pulled the blankets off my body. I cradled my body to keep warm. Sam sighed and rolled his eyes. "Dean, get up now!" He attempted to grab my legs, but I kicked him in the hand. "Ow, son of a bitch!" He cradled his hand. I chuckled and opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Are you amused now?" I nodded and lifted myself off of the bed. I made my way to the bathroom. Took a piss, shower, brushed my teeth and put my pants on. Once I'm out Sam walked in the door. "Where did you go?" He lifted up a bag filled with stuff. "I went and got breakfast from the vending machine in the lobby. I got you some chocolate milk and some mini pies they had in there. You put them in the microwave for a couple seconds." I happily sighed, "This is going to be a good day."

We finally got on the road, me listening to Metallica, and Sam looking at the GPS on his phone. "So what do you think it might be?" Sam said, breaking what was left of the filled silence. I shrugged my shoulders, "My guess is a werewolf or werewolves." Sam nodded his head. "If we keep going this rate, we might make it by 3." He said, scrolling through his phone. I turned up the radio and pumped on the gas, gaining speed on the empty road.

*Your POV*

As I waited at the red light, I pulled out my phone and pressed on Sandra's number. "Hello?" She said through the phone. "Yeah, I'm almost in town. Any hotels nearby?" "Yes, there should be on the left in a couple of blocks. It's called the 'Cozy Rest Motel'. I rolled my eyes, "Seriously?" She laughed. "I thought it suited you. I know you work hard, and I just thought you'd like to get all cozy and get some rest." I rolled my eyes once again at her terrible pun, "Okay, well I'm going to call you back when I get all settled in and we'll go over more research and see what we can get done before the full moon tonight." We both said goodbye and I tossed my phone to the seat next to me. I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel and parked in the closest spot I saw. I got out and popped the trunk. I grabbed my suitcase of clothes and my suitcase filled with 2 shotguns and an extra handgun. Before I walked in, I made sure my other handgun was secured within my inside jacket pocket and continued on inside the building.

There was a middle-aged, black haired man standing at the front desk, writing something down then looking back at the computer. I strolled up to him and smiled at him. "Hello, I had a room reserved for Y/n Y/l/n for 2 nights." He looked at me with his thick glasses, then started typing in his computer. "Ah, yes. Room 203. I'm sorry, but you can not check in until 3 pm." I looked at him with a confused and annoyed look, "I'm sorry sir, but that's in 3 hours and I really need to check in and get started on a project. This is very important." The man shook his head, "I'm sorry miss, but that's the rules. I mean the room needs time to get clean and sanitized for your stay." I glared at him. I pulled out one of my fake badges and opened. "If I don't get into my room now, then I will charge you with interference with a police investigation. Now, you wouldn't want that now would you?" He swallowed nervously and started typing in the computer again and opened up the cash register. "It's going to be $250.00, please." I smiled and handed him one of my many fake credit cards. He swiped it, turned around behind him and grabbed my room key. "Here you go ma'am, I sincerely apologize. I did not realize you were with the authorities. I waved him off and made my way to my room.

I unlocked the door and opened. Lights immediately came on revealing, tan walls with fancy art decor and a nice queen sized bed with a cream colored comforter and red sheets and pillows. It did look pretty cozy. I tossed my things on the ground next to the bed and threw myself on the bed. The mattress was amazing. It was so soft and easy. Perfect for my back. I pulled out my phone and once again called Sandra.

*Dean's POV*

I swerved into the parking lot of the first hotel we saw. It had a gay name though. 'The Cozy Rest Motel?' What the hell kind of name is that? That's like a motel for girls. Not guys. "Why couldn't we just keep driving and go to another motel?" Sam sighed. "Dean, we're already off schedule. This was the first hotel that was in the area. So why not?" I scoffed and parked the car next to a 1968 Dodge Charger. That car looks familiar. I brushed away the thought and proceeded to exit the car and unlock the trunk. I grabbed everything we needed and we went inside.

"Hello, we would like to reserve a room for two, for two nights please." The man nodded. "Alright, and your names, please?" "Uh, Sam Walsh and I'm his partner Dean Williams." "Partner? You mean more FBI agents? Geez, this must be a big case." Me and Sam both looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean, more FBI agents?" He now looked at me in confusion, "A woman checked in earlier this afternoon, saying that she's with the FBI too." I looked at Sam and he shrugged his shoulders. "Hmm, alright well thank you sir." He nodded. As we were walking to our room, All I could think of was who else could be here on this mission?

***TO BE CONTIUNED***