A.D.I.D.A.S

Your POV

I was sitting in a lawn chair, watching Dean work on his car. Swear sipping down his face, shirt covered with black smudges, muscles flexibg. I bit my lip at the sight. Dean looked over at me, stopped what he was doing, and came over to me. He leaned down, "You like what you see?" He asked seductively in my ear. I nodded. He smirked and slowly kissed my lips. "Y/n?" I heard a voice from a far, "Y/n?!" I snapped out of my thoughts. Dean was staring at me in confusion. "Are you okay?" I nodded in embarrassment. I got up from my seat, "I'm just going to go inside for a little bit..."

I was laying in bed ,reading a book when Dean came in all sweaty and hot. "Hey babe, I'm going to take a shower." You nodded and watched as started to strip. You gasped, not realizing that it was loud enough for him to turn around. "Hey babe, are you sure you're okay? You're acting a little bit strange today." I nodded again. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine..." He just stared at me. "Alright, I'm going to get a shower now." "Okay."

A little bit later, the bathroom door and Dean covered only with a towel around his waist, stepped out,  followed by steam. He walked over to the dresser and opened grabbing boxers and jogger pajama pants. I got off the bed and went over to him and spun him around. "Well hello." He smirked. I touched his bottom lip with my pointer finger. "Hi," I whispered back. I grabbed his arms and led him to the bed and pushed him down. I climbed on top of him and kissed him. "You have no idea how much I've wanted and needed this today." I once again kissed his lips and slowly started to undress. After that I ripped off his towel, revealing his erected member. I bit my lip and climbed back on him.

The end.

A.n.
Sorry that it is so short and sorry for leading you on... I promise that one day I will make a "smut" but it's not going to be today. I apologize truly! Have a nice day!