Lady Killer

Dean stepped out of his shiny, black Chevy Impala and onto the parking lot of Truman High School. He glared at the big title in front of him and pulled out a cigarette, lighting it. His younger brother, Sam, climbed out of the passenger side, pulling his backpack over his shoulders. "Bye Dean," He said as he closed the door. Dean nodded at him, "Have a good day, Sammy." He watched as he walked up the stairs and greeted his friends. After his cigarette, Dean slammed his car door and made his way into the school.

The halls were completely silent, except for the sound of his boots echoing through. He approached the door to his first period classroom. Opening it, he retrieved stares from the whole class. Yours included. His eyes connected with yours. You blushed and went back to your work. "Winchester, you're late. As always." Mr. Henderson said. Dean waved him off and went back to his seat. He slammed down in his chair and put his arms up behind his head. "So, Mr. Winchester. What's your excuse for your tardy today?" You looked back at him and he smiled. "Your wife just couldn't let me go this morning," Dean replied. Mr. Henderson's face went to a deep red. The whole class  erupted in laughter. "Get out of my classroom. Now."

You turned back around and hid your laugh. He walked past you and brushed against your arm. You looked up and he winked at you and walked out the door. "Now, class let's get back to business."

************

When class ended, you exited quietly and kept your head down. You passed all the chatter and the giggles as you approached your locker. As you were opening it, you heard a giggle and a man's voice. You looked up to see Dean flirting with another girl right in front of your eyes. And here you thought for one second that he kind of liked you. He winked at you and everything and has been "flirting with you for weeks." You started to tear up and slammed your locker causing glances to come your way including his. He just kind of laughed and took the girls hand and led her away. Leaving you with tears streaming down your face.

*******
Last period of the day, of course you had it with Dean. You were focusing on your work when you heard somebody take a seat next to you. Out of the corner of your eye, you could tell it was him. "Hey y/n. What's up?" You rolled your eyes and kept focusing on your work. He still kept his smirk going, "What's with the silent treatment babe?" Your fist clenched at the word babe coming out of his mouth. You looked up at him. "Why don't you go fuck yourself!" You said bluntly to him. He gave a fake gasp and then returned to his famous smirk. "What's got your panties in a twist?" At that point your blood turned to lava and smoke was coming out of your ears. "Why don't you go flirt with another girl and leave me alone. I saw you flirting with Taylor today in front of my locker. And to think that you actually kind of liked me is obviously out of the question. I don't know what made me think that you liked me when you do the same flirts with all the other girls and then you have sex with them. Well that's definitely not going to happen with me. If that's what you thought was going to happen." You finished huffing and puffing. Dean with a shocked expression on his face. "You're right, y/n. I never had the intention of dating you. I only had the intention of fucking you, adding you to the wall of fame in my bedroom." He smirked, "well, your panties anyways will be on my wall of fame. Look I will admit I am sorry if I gave you that impression of liking you, but I'm a lady killer. And that's all I'll ever be. Is the guy that will break hearts." At that he got up and walked out of the classroom, leaving you stunned.

A.N.

I'm sooo soo sorry that this took so long. And I'm sorry if this one sucked. I was in a hurry to get this one done so you guys had something to read.

I want to thank you guys for adding my book to your library! It means alot!! And I hope you enjoy these! And again, if you have any requests please let me know! I'll be more than happy to do them for you!!

Have a nice day/night!

-Aransas