Chapter 25

*Emily’s POV*

          When Kim left my mom told me I could stay in the guest room until my room got fixed up, Cole has been out all day and I wondered where he disappeared too. I just stared at the ceiling and waited patiently for Cole to walk through the door.

“Waiting for me,” I heard the smirk in his voice as he closed the door leaving darkness in the room, I turned to see my perfect mate and smiled.

“How did you know?” I asked with my arms held out as he climbed onto the bed and into my arms.

“You ready to be introduced to my pack?” Cole whispered as he snuggled into my neck and my arms were wrapped around him.

“Yeah,” I admitted I wasn’t even nervous.

“I can’t wait to tell everyone you’re my mate,” he kissed my neck and my breath hitched in my throat.

“Dex and I had an interesting talk,” he said to me and I looked down at him on my chest.

“About?” I asked.

“You,” he looked up at me and I waited for him to continue.

“He doesn’t want me to hurt you,” Cole looked into my eyes.

“I know you wouldn’t, Dex is just—“

“Looking out for someone he loves,” he smiled sadly at me and I ran my fingers through his hair.

“Well I love—“

“You love us both,” he sighed as he stared into my eyes and I didn’t say anything because I did love them both just not in the same way.

“I know you love him but in a different way, more like a sister type of way now,” he said as he leaned over me putting his weight on his elbows near my head.

“I love you,” I smiled up at him and he kissed my lips.

“I know,” he smiled and he placed a soft kiss on my neck and he trailed down to my collarbone and worked his way back up and kissed me deeply on the lips and I moaned.

          He pulled away from me and smiled at me and I laughed at him as he flipped us over and I was straddling him. He sat up and grabbed my hips as he kissed me softly on the lips. My hands ran through his hair and he nipped my bottom lip and I smiled on his lips as his tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned as I kissed him back. Those tingles spread through my body again and his hands were quick to get my shirt off. He flipped us and he slowly kissed down my stomach and made eye contact with me as he licked his way back up toward my mouth.

“My parents are going to hear,” I whispered hesitantly in his ear.

“Then I guess you’ll have to be quite he smirked as he placed his lips on mine again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

          I woke up to the alarm clock ringing and I groaned as I sat up in bed alone. What a surprise? I got up and went into the shower, when I came out I saw Cole fully dressed leaning on the door frame with an angry look on his face and crossed arms.

“What’s wrong?”  I asked and he just pulled me into a hug.

“We need to leave,” he said urgently and I looked up at him confused.

“I’ll explain later just pack,” he said to me and he kissed my forehead and was going to walk out on me but I grabbed his arm and he looked up at me.

“No, tell me now,” I said, I knew it was serious.

“Don’t you want to be introduced to my pack,” he smiled sheepishly and I looked at him.