Epilogue

Two Years Later

          Dex was two years old now and I dropped him off at Tina’s she had a one year old daughter named Emma, with Jason and they were already married. I was so happy for her. I was anxious to see when I would get married to Cole but we haven’t really talked about it, right now he was at work with his father. I parked my car in the parking lot. I walked out the car and walked into the doctor’s office the pack members there nodded their head respectfully to me and I smiled at them.

“Emily!” Doctor King was looking at me with a bright smile.

“Hey, Doctor King,” I smiled, I loved him as my doctor, he wasn’t the one to deliver Dex but I still liked him he was a fantastic doctor.

“Follow me, so what are you here for today?” he asked and I smiled.

“Well, I wanted you to run some tests for me,” I said honestly.

*Cole’s POV*

“Jason, I’m freaking out, what if everything goes wrong?” I yelled into my cellphone.

“Dude, you need to relax,” Jason said through the phone.

“I can’t everything is going to go wrong,” I said hyperventilating.

“Cole, just breathe, everything will be fine,” Jason laughed.

“How did you do this?” I asked.

“It was easy, so first thing did you invite everyone you wanted to be there?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said.

“Did you check the place out, make sure everything is to your liking?” he asked.

“Yeah I’m here now everything looks great,” I said.

“Okay, did you get your suit?” he asked and I calmed down.

“Yes and I got a dozen blue roses and a blue dress for her to go to the dinner with,”

“Nice touch, now for the final thing do you have the ring?” he asked and I panicked.

“Yes I have it,” I sighed as I looked at the box in my hand.

“Okay, now did you check in with the pilot?” Jason asked.

“Yep,” I smiled.

“Everything is fine then,”

“Yeah you’re right now all I have to do is wait until 7, how’s Dex?”I asked.

“He’s fine just watching SpongeBob and cracking up, he is adorable,” Jason said.

“Well. I’m coming to pick him up now,” I said.

“Alright I’ll get him ready,”

“Thanks man,” I smiled.

“No problem,” he hung up.

          I was still nervous as I drove to pick up one of the many miracles in my life. He was by far the most important miracle in my life. When I rang the doorbell, I heard little feet walking to the door.

“Dada,” he giggled and lifted his little arms up, I smiled and picked him up.

“Hey little man,” I smiled as I placed kisses all over his face.

“So we’ll be ready for tonight,” Tina smiled at me.

“I’m so happy for you two Cole,” I smiled at my little sister.

“Thanks sis,” I hugged her.

“Bye Dex,” she cooed as he laughed and blew her a kiss, my son was definitely a ladies man.