Chapter 27

I looked up at him and smiled, the doctor cleared his throat and Cole looked up at him with a firm face.

“Alpha, how would you like me to treat our Luna?” he smiled happily at Cole, he was just as excited as I was but I frowned that he asked Cole what to do with  me and not me I mean I am right here.

“Um, can you keep her overnight, just in case,” Cole said to the doctor like I wasn’t here, the pack doctor nodded obediently and I just frowned.

“What baby?” Cole lightly traced my lips with his fingers and that fire ran through me again.

“I can speak for myself,” I snapped and the doctor looked at me with a frightened expression.

“I’m sorry Luna---“ the pack doctor said honestly.

“You’re not the one I’m mad at,” I smiled and Cole growled.

“Well, I’ll keep you overnight is there a specific date you will be free to have a follow up baby appointment?” he asked.

“Umm anytime is fine,” I smiled and the doctor nodded.

“Oh and do not tell anyone about the baby please?” I asked.

“Yes Luna,” I saw Cole frown out the corner of my eye as the doctor walked out.

“Why not?” Cole asked.

“Because if my dad knew he wouldn’t let me fight,” I said as I rolled my eyes at him his eyes turned dark with a rage I’ve never seen before.

“You are not still fighting!” he growled at me and I could feel myself cower away at the power in his words, his face softened as he stared at me.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you,” he said as he grabbed my hand.

“We’ll talk about this later,” he said and I nodded as I took his fingers and kissed them.

“I love you,” he sighed and I smiled at him.

“I love you too,”

“So… what did I miss?” I smiled at Dex’s tired voice.

“A lot,” I smiled at him and let go of Coles hand which had him growl.

          Dex walked over to me and smiled.

“I’m glad you’re awake,” he smiled as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, Cole growled.

“Did the doctor tell you two what was wrong?” Dex looked at me ignoring Cole’s jealous growls and I smirked.

“They think it was just stress you know what with the fight and everything,” I lied easily.

“Oh so are you leaving this place tonight?” he asked.

“No, I’m staying just in case,” he nodded.

“Thank you for coming,” I smiled at him and he returned the smile.

“Dex, can you notify our pack members that Emily is okay I’m going to be staying with her,” Cole said as he looked up.

“Yeah, I need to get going,” Dex kissed my forehead and smiled.

“I’ll take your dad with me I guess,” he looked over his shoulder at my dad still snoring and I smiled.

          Dex walked over to my dad and tapped him so he could wake up. When he saw me up and he smiled at me trying to make his way over to me. Dex whispered in his ear and my dad nodded as he waved goodbye to me and walked out with Dex.