loves hidden secret

Pink may aswell be the colour for this chap

12/01/2016

You'd think that after falling in love once it would be forever and that is true until that person breaks your heart and you're stuck, stranded, beached, aching.

The toungue has no bones yet the words it speaks are more powerful than a car on car collision, injuring or killing 1 or 2 people. it isn't the same as a broken heart waiting for one to come back and hope that all pieces fall back together. but silly girl, boys want this to happen, they want you to be needing them. They need a woman and they want one but it does not matter how long one sits around and waits till one knocks at your door and whispers words of bright red roses and happiness. Once a broken heart is shattered it takes weeks, months maybe even years to fall together again and replace all dead memories with new ones.

It wasn't long before you crossed path with another man of your dreams the polite man with bright blue eyes and short brown hair. The man you only thought of when your eyes shut at 9pm. The incident was short and sweet but ever since that moment you couldn't get him out of your head. Thinking of sweet new memories of you and your new man. Shutting eyes and welcoming the moon into the sweet night where the soft sounds of nightcrawlers come to life.