America x Russia: Becoming Friends

This ship-pairing because I was bored and wanted like a love-hate relationship thingy idk! OKAY HERE IS THE STORY FOR YOU ALL! Hope y'all like it!

America was visiting Russia. Russia invited him over, because he felt that it was time they tried to get along. America agreed, oblivious to the fact that Russia was madly in love with him.

America got to Russia's front door and knocked. The creepy smiling Russian opened the door and greeted America with an ominous smile.

"Da~! America so good to see you came!" He spoke with...joy? America was confused at this, he just followed along with the Russian, trying his best not to tick him off.

He took a breath and began,"Rus—"

Russia cut him off and said,"Please Alfred, call me Ivan."

America—Alfred, surprisingly nodded slowly.

Ivan stared at Alfred with his creepy smile, but his smile softened a bit at the edges. He held out his hand and quickly grabbed Alfred, taking him by surprise. "Let's go play a board game! It's better than just standing around!"

America, still scared, nodded and with as much enthusiasm he could gather, said,"Yeah! Sounds cool dude!"

Ivan held Alfred's hand and the two walked into Ivan's bedroom. The walk was quiet and awkward, with occasional coughs from America to break the silence.

When they got into Ivan's room Ivan let go of Alfred's hand and immediately went under his bed and got out a board game. Snakes and Ladders...will he like it? Ivan thought if this was a good game choice, but went along with it. He opened the box and gestured for America to sit down.

They both immediately started playing. Ivan was winning, but then Alfred caught up. They both shared a lot of laughs and it was at that moment that Alfred began to notice Ivan's 'kolkolkolkol' laugh. He admired it.Oh God...he's so cute when he laughs.

Alfred looked out the window and noticed it was dark. Ivan turned to look at Alfred and held out his hand, and Alfred quickly grabbed it. Ivan pulled him into a tight hug, and whispered in his ear,"Thank you for spending time with me. I enjoyed it. Please come again."

Alfred loved the feeling of Ivan's warm breath. He wanted to stay with Ivan.

"A-actually," he stuttered a little,"I want to spend the night with you. If it's okay!"

Ivan pulled away and smiled in a pleasant way, and happily said,"Da~! Why of course! But I only have one bed...is that okay?"

America silently nodded, and went to the bathroom to get ready for sleep. When he returned, Ivan was already laying down in bed, facing away from him. He took of his shirt and his pants, but left his boxers on. He quietly climbed into bed, and snuggled into the corner of the bed. I'll leave Ivan alone...I don't want to offend him.

Ivan was awake the whole time, and a minute after Alfred settled in, he whispered in his ear,"Good night, lyubimaya*..." He then kissed his forehead, and wrapped his arm around Alfred.

Alfred's face was deep red. Tomato red. He turned over to face Ivan and looked into his eyes. He glanced down and noticed that Ivan had no shirt or pants on, just boxers. When he looked back up, Ivan was still staring at him. He hugged Ivan tighter, and Ivan had the feeling, that this was the right time to show Alfred that he loved him.