I blinked, they are real too? I know my share of Greek mythology ok. "The Fates? As in the Moirai? They know like everyone's destiny?"

"Yes my little one, The Fates are present in every birth to proclaim an infants destiny. Because of the Fates, you are the Goddess of Strategic Warfare, Wisdom, Arts, and Crafts."

"I can see why, defense comes to me naturally." I shrugged, "wisdom, well I don't know if being super smart has anything to do with it. I'm only 21 years old and I've already have my PH.D. in a variety of fields, that's why I've always helped my dad with all of his suits,  work from a young age, and run his company."

"You're adoptive father, I believe that's the correct term right?" He smiled.

I nodded, "yeah, he's a genius. Since I was a kid I thought I got my smartness from him, even though I knew I was adopted from a young age, I didn't care. The necessity of knowing who my real parents were started when I could make fire sprout from my hands and make all sorts of things happen without knowing how or why..."

"What age did this all start?"

"I was like a pre teen, 11 or 12 I think or earlier, I can't remember, I just knew it wasn't normal, and my dad ran thousands of DNA tests and never found something wrong."

"I see..."

"If I'm the Goddess of Wisdom and strategy, why can I control the elements? Thor told me it was because Earth was my domain and I needed them."

"That's halfway correct, before you were sent away, Zeus and Metis chose Earth. I don't know their reasoning, but they did. Zeus made us the Three Kings, himself, your uncle Poseidon, and myself give you a gift of our own for your departure."

"A gift?" I said confused. "What gift?"

"You are a goddess in your own right but other powers you posses are gifts from us, usually my brothers and I being the three kings who each rule a third of the cosmos give all gods and goddess born from the original six Olympians gifts, some take them some don't, you however being born from Metis, who's a Titan was an exception. You were the only one who was sent away during the war against Thanos; so Zeus decreed that we each give you a gift. With the presence of The Fates as our witnesses."

I was completely taken aback by all of this, this sparked even more questions, "what gifts did I--"

"She's back Hera, how will her arrival change--"

Hades and I turned to two women talking. All this time him and I were walking long marble corridors, I didn't stop to admire all the beauty this place had. I just realized that we were in a kingdom that was in the sky. It made sense though. It was the legit Mount Olympus, that looked over all of Olympus in general. The two women were defiantly goddess, I recognized them both when I looked over the crowd when I had arrived. One was dressed more as a goddess queen the other as a goddess, yes there was a difference.

"Hera, Demeter..." I turned to Hades; who acknowledged them. I noticed he was more stern when mentioning Demeter's name.

They both nodded and acknowledged us both, "Aidoneus..." They bowed their heads. "Athena." They nodded towards me. "How are you feeling child." I take that was Hera because she was the one who looked like a queen, and she is, she's my father's wife. She was beautiful, long brunette hair, half of it pinned up royally by her crown of golden leaves on her head, the rest cascaded down the side of her shoulder. She wore a gold gown with traces of white and a golden necklace adorned her neck and chest.

"I'm good, thank you, my uncle here was just breaking everything down for me." I smiled.

"Breaking?" The other goddess said, Demeter.