Chapter One.

This really is a BoyXBoy story, even though Gabriel may be surrounded by a female. Just let it slip into the story a bit more. This is more story orientated and character driven with the 'relationship' parts surrounding the story rather than being the main story. Wait for the other peasant.   ;]

__________________________________________________

"Oh, but really Gabriel. She is nothing but a dragon-worshipping whore."

Kathryn Sinclair was always one with her words. She never held back and she never bowed to formalities and politeness. She held two personalities, which Gabriel Chorley had been the only person; alive, to see both sides.

They were both walking along the cobbled streets of London on a warm August day, enjoying the last few beats of heat that told them that summer was ending. She was dressed in her socialite attire. She wore a Victorian dress of purple velvet, with laces of red through it. It curved up behind her, and around her sides like the wings of a swan. Her shoulders and neck lay bare for the taking, which many passer-bys scowled in disapproval at her provocative clothing.

Her corset pulled in her thin waist, and her clothing billowed out around her as if her midriff was sliding along waves. She had added her own little touch to it to have her skirt hiked up off the ground. She spun a small umbrella in her hands which she rarely used to block out the sun from her pale complexion, but to usually poke people with it or throw it in the way of a snobbish audience at a play. Her dress was still seen as appropriate by some, and had even caught the eye of many a fashionista. But her dark red hair fell untamed like flames around her shoulders and along her pale chest in thick curves that were almost attempting to curl.

"Really, Chorley.” She purred. "I really don't see how you could have lasted in her company so long into the night." She linked her arm around his, as more golden gowned women walked by and scowled at her, as their husbands in their tailored suits gave appreciative glances.

Her face was small and easily cupped in two hands.

Her nose small and perfected like her soft full lips, which were pink and emblaze from her snow white complexion. With her red wild hair and pale complexion, an artist who had painted her described her as a flame of the Sun on a winters morning. Gabriel Chorley always marvelled at Kathryn's eyes the most. They were green as the forest and he suspected they were made from glass. He enjoyed how shaped they were, like a cat. He sometimes joked to her that her father or mother must have had an affair with beastiality to produce her. Her eyes like a cat and her personality wild like one.

She walked the streets prissy and proper like a lady in her manners and movements, but just meer hours ago; the night before, he had witnessed her only in a workman’s shirt and boots as she danced the tables of an Irish bar; one which only enjoyed their select members, but one they had charmed their way into a long time ago and became honorary members.

During the day they were almost respectable people, from very respectable families, but during the night time, they became very different creatures. They enjoyed the company of the less fructuous; the aristocrats, and danced with the creatures of the night, The Irish.

"Mod." He chuckled again at the nickname they had donned for the Duke of Earls wife. "Could really enjoy a dance with you on the tables of 'The shoe of the horse' to remove that poker between her buttocks. But she does like talking about saving the poor, and I like that."

Kathryn giggled that infectious laugh of hers and took one hand to twirl Gabriel Chorley in a circle out of the way of a horse and cart that creaked by them.

"I wonder if Mod has any hidden secrets of hers on what she likes to do with pokers, other than Dragon worshipping, of course." Gabriel asked her as they skipped across the street to dodge another horse and cart.