Freeze: A Cold Hearted Story - Chapter Three

"Entangled fragments, is just a fancy way of saying: Fucked up!"

"Go on and show me what I heard."

Freeze: A Cold Hearted Story - Chapter Three

A few years back.

I yawned as I woke up. I grab my phone right beside me and check whether I have classes or not. She tightens her hold on me to bring her bare body closer seemingly wanting the warmth of my body.

“Good morning, Tigah.” I said while giving her head a kiss and her hold tightens up more.

“I’m not letting you go to any of your classes. You’re staying with me.” She said as she yawned and continued, “Please, babyluv?” She begged.

“Lucky for you, master has no classes to day.” She’s the type of person who loves to be dominated by someone she loves, luckily its me.

“Really? Really? Really? Really?” She asked as she threw her thigh over and moved over my body placing her on top.

“Uhuh uhuh uhuh uhuh” I said while bringing my upper body up and gave her a passionate kiss.

“Let’s go on a date! Pretty please?” She asks “Can we go to the park? Please?” She continued to beg.

“How about we go to the amusement park then?” I suggested because the parks won’t have much of any distraction from the people and at this day and time there’s a lot of people there. Its a weekday so there’s less people in the amusement park.

“LET’S!” She yelled while pushing me back to down the bed and giving me a kiss and just lying on top of my body.

“Breakfast is served.” I notified her while she’s stuck watching this cartoon in the TV. I wouldn’t actually call Fettuccine with white cheesy sauce and broccoli and chicken breakfast but it was the only available ingredients here. Knowing her, she going to hate it if I brought in two separate plates, so I just brought in one and a fork for the both of us and so we ate as I was forced to watch this cartoon. Soon after, I found myself sharing a fork with her with the other fork out of sight. After eating I told her to shower while I clean up the apartment, I then found the missing fork underneath the sofa, which we leaned on which was comfortable, I just smiled and screamed “I LOVE YOU!” which made her giggle. After cleaning the place, I took note of what to buy in the grocery. Soon after she came out of the bathroom and started to change, I decided it was time for me to shower and change. When I came out she already helped herself with my stuff and picked out what I would wear, it not like she any other choice besides my two black shirts and only pair of jeans and a clean boxer and a pair of new socks. She knew that I would be wearing my causal  black shirt and dark blue jeans so she wen according to what she thought would look complimentary with mine, she wore her blue push up bra, a blackish artsy hanging shirt with an awesome design of a red haired anime, and her dark blue jeans with her red sneakers. She looked awesome, she didn’t compliment my attire but she stood out. I don’t like standing out in the crowd and she knows that best.

We soon made it out of her building and waited outside for a taxi.

“Babyluv, How are you?” She asked in a very concerned manner. I could tell she was paranoid about something.

“I’m awesome, why? What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“It’s just that I think you should be resting for your school tomorrow and –“

“You’re paranoid. I wanna enjoy the rest of the day with you, because after today it’ll probably be a few more days before we see each other and then you’d be crying over the phone about how much you miss me and wishing you didn’t send me home today and all. If you are thinking about yourself being too clingy and such a burden, you’re not. I love you, so enjoy the day. Okay?”