At this point, I could push her over with a feather. She was that shocked. I had slept in his bed, while he stayed on the couch playing the xbox.

Olivia shook her head, "You are telling me, you stayed at Dan's, in Dan's bed! Why! Am I only hearing this now?!"

"I haven't seen you today."  

"Oi Chloe!"

 Turning my head so that I could face Scott behind me; Dan's best mate. Dan hadn't come to school today, I think the whole not sleeping all night thing was the reason.

I arched an eye brow as Scott lent over his desk to speak to me.

"Heard about you and Dan." Scott wiggled his eye brows "So what do you think of his bed?" he said, with a double meaning and I knew it; but the large cheeky grin on his baby face, gave it away easily.

I let my cheeks heat up, as if I would really blush about sleeping in Dan's bed; but I had to at least act embarrassed. But sleeping in Dan's bed, wouldn't bring a blush to my face. So instead I thought of the first time Xavier and I met; which was in gym class, his gym class.

I had tripped over a skipping rope and landed face first into the mud on the oval. I had only tripped in the first place; because I was too busy staring at him and all his handsomeness.

 "YOU'RE BLUSHING!" Scott yelled, sending every pair of eyes at me. My cheeks did turn a slighter darker red at the sudden attention. Well at least it looked like I was blushing because of Dan.

"CLASS ENOUGH!" Xavier dropped a few large health books onto his desk; his stern face and aura of aggression, sent the room in silence.

I turned fully back in my seat to face him. God he was handsome. His strong jaw line framed his tanned face, his emerald eyes were narrowed and consumed with jealousy. Jealousy which I had inflamed, a small smirk twitched at my lips.

His blonde hair fell across his face, his body was muscular and fit; I could go on forever, drooling over his every feature but to describe it simply- he could fog a mirror, he was that hot.

And I didn't just think this because he was my mate- no I think every female with a pair of eyes felt the same way.

"I hate theory." Scott grumbled behind me, and a small smile twitched at my lips- because I really didn't care whether we did theory or prac; gym was gym.

"Everyone turn to page 4, copy the chart out and then label it." Xavier shot over his shoulder, as he copied the orders onto the board.

Flipping my book open, I glanced at the page; the task he set was easy. But I didn't want to do it. Not because I couldn't, but because he had set it.

There was a soft knock on the door before it slid open. Glancing up through my loose black curls; I watched as the principle stood with authority at the front of the class.

"Sorry for the interruption Mr Clark. I just need to pass something along." With that the principal walked directly to my desk and stood over top of me.

"Seeing as you didn't come to the office and collect this yesterday Chloe, as I had asked. I am personally handing it to you." The principal placed a sealed white envelope on my desk. "I am very disappointed in you, Chloe and I think I speak for your parents too."

He turned his back to me; nodding his head down to Mr Clark before leaving the room. Great more attention! Shooting my head over my shoulder, I saw everyone staring at the envelope on my desk. Turning in my seat and facing Xavier, he too, was frowning at the letter on my desk.

I pushed it to the side and turned my attention back to the textbook.

"Aren't you going to open it?" Olivia hissed from beside me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Does it really matter?"

"Seriously Chloe open it." She hissed, her words were clear within the silent classroom. I think everyone wanted to know what it said. It's not every day the principal walks in to the class, saying he was disappointed and handed out your fate.

"We are meant to be doing the activity." I shot back.

She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Fine. Here" I tossed the letter to her table "Seeing you're so interested."

I glanced at Xavier; his eyes were narrow as he watched me. I raised an eye brow, and felt like saying stare at someone else, but I wasn't in the mood.

Hearing the ripping of paper, I turned my head slightly to watch Olivia. Her eyes widened, as her eyes darted across the letter she was reading; then her mouth dropped and she looked between me and the letter.

"Oh my god, Chloe."

Letting out a sigh, I leant back in my seat.

"What does it say?" Scott asked, leaning over his seat to look at the letter.

Olivia swallowed hard, "You're being expelled."

The room echoed with gasps and then whispers.

"As of when?" I asked.

"It reads that your lack of commitment  and effort in class, has reflected poorly on your grades. And you are expelled as of Monday next week, unless you wish to try and pull your grades up by the end of the term."

Sighing and getting up from my seat. That wasn't going to happen; like I could pull my grades up by then. "Well I guess I don't have to do this then." I closed the textbook and scooped up the books.

"See you this weekend." I said while walking around my desk.

"Chloe, you could try! Like you can't give up" Olivia panicked, with the letter in hand.

I just shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever."

Stopping at Xavier's desk, I dropped the textbook on his table. "I won't be needing this anymore Mr Clark."

I turned by back and walked towards the door.

"Class isn't over Chloe."

"Whatever." I slid the door open and walked out, leaving it open; as I walked down the hallway.

The funny thing was I use to be a model student, the captain of the volleyball team, the volunteer and had a flawless academic record. I was shy, I would never go out, I didn't drink and I would never defy my parents.

I was a good girl, the daughter of the great Alpha; but that was before I met him. That was before my 18th birthday; when he had denied me as his mate, after leading me on with hope for months and his reason for denying me because- I wasn't ready.

Nice of him to decide that for me, right?