Chapter 17 Evil Birthday!!!!!

Start from the beginning

I left the college premises right then. But I was too happy to sulk over these two females who once were very important part of my life. Ciara-I wanted to marry her one day. I thought we were perfect couple and Cassie- I really respected her and I wanted to propose her to be my girlfriend but she blew up my desires. She tried to create a fake story to get into my good books. Silly though but I guess I am done with both of them.

This selection by the national committee of basket ball means a lot to me. It means that I have stepped ahead in my dream of becoming a star basket ball player.

For now I want to spend my time sharing the news with someone who cares and whom I can trust so I called up ..

"Hi Jack" I shouted from my phone excitedly only to hear back a whisper from him.

God in the early hours of the day he is screwing a girl!!!!

"What?" I shouted when his words weren't clear so he calmly repeated

"I am at a crash course class which is a marathon class for the finals, cannot talk, cannot meet you. Will come to your house at 12:00 midnight"

I hooked up without another word. First time in his conscious sense was he doing something worthwhile so I was cool about it.

I quickly put the keys in the ignition and sped off in my BMW stopping only to buy Choco-Ferraro pastries and took them to share the news with someone without whom this selection was not possible.

I was welcomed in the house by the wagging Spike who was moving restlessly around the house, noises of repeated 'thud' invaded my ears and I followed them to the gym where a sweated Shyna wet from head to toe was constantly hitting the boxing bag. Her muscles of forearm stretching with every blow.

I knew she would be doing something stupid like this. The biggest reason I was longing to be here. I knew it damn very well that inspite of the high fever last night she would continue her heavy work out.

I pulled her and ducked the blow that was evidently coming my way and put her still on the floor making her count 5 to 1 and she was normal, mused but normal.

"I made it. I made it. We made it" I spun her in the air and shouted all of a sudden so that she doesn't start yelling again for barging into her house.

My hands wet staining my white Jack n Jones tee with the sweat from Shyna's who was in her Nike shorts and vest

"You are selected" she chirped smiling inside but her lips didn't twinge. God! Can she ever stretch her jaw muscles? I whined internally.

I pulled her to the dining table to share the pastries I had picked on the way.

She picked her jacket hugging it to her body as she wore it. She might have got conscious as I was mentally appreciating the four packs visible on her abdomen. I had seen girl with abs live for the first time, spare the hot and sexy models from the fashion tv.

She ate the pastries without any rejection nor did she enjoy the taste like I was savouring the dark chocolate melting in my mouth. She simply had it bringing bottle of water later and having a glass full like she was rinsing the sweet taste in her mouth. I did not question her behaviour though.

Before she could kick me out, I handed her my books to prepare notes for me which she took giving an alarming glare.

"There is a clause in the selection criteria that I have to reach minimum percentage in my tests." I clarified before she could deny.

We studied together for the whole time till midnight till my eyes drooped to sleep and I fell asleep on the couch itself.

I woke up pushing the blue cover that was spread over me.