Chapter 3 ~ Fateful day (2)

I started to run. And someone started run too! There was some guy, just 3 meters behind me. I started to screaming. After 5 minutes of runing he caught me. And he hugged me! I started to resist, but his grip was too strong for me. "Hey, girl. It's alright." He said then. "W-who a-are y-y-you?" I asked. I was so scared. What if he hurt me?

"I'm Harry." Actually, he was cute.

"Who?" 

"Well, I saw you in front of the school and well...I followed you."

"Why?" I asked appalled.

"I don't know." he said and he shrugged one's shoulders.

"What is wrong with you?? First you scared me, then you followed me and run for me and then, when I ask you why, you said: "I don't know." Seriously?!" 

"Look...I just want to be friend with you. Cause...I actually don't have any friends."

"Well...I don't care!" I yelled at him. Then I turned and went home.

I was walking on path and after 5 minutes I actually realize that I don't know that street. "Where am I?" I asked myself. "Hello!" I yelled with hope, that someone hear me. Well, my wish came true. 

"Hello, little girl. Are you alone?" There were 5 guys. And they were walking to me. "Ye...I mean, no." I said. "Yeah, and I am God." said the big guy. "No, really. But...actually you could be a God, look how big are you." I tried again. "I know you're alone. We're following you." COME ON! Who else does following me?!

And then there were followed the longest hours of my life!

Guys wanted to kill me, to raped me but at the end, they decided to said: "Okay, you're not going to be hurt...IF you bring money next week exactly here. If you don't bring money, your life is going to change. It's gonna be your nightmare. Believe me." Then I run away. Back on that path and straight home. 

What should I do now?