Chapter Eleven

[Sebastian's P.O.V]

I don't know what I'll do with myself if I couldn't find Nate. It's been almost thing weeks now, and for all we know he could be dead. We're closing in on end of July, and everyday is still the same. You hear the phone ring and suspect that you've found news about Nate, but no. No Nate no nothing. Jasmine has been crying non-stop. I can tell she really cares for him. She keeps on saying that this was all Liam's fault, that he took him. That's a very good possibility, but at this point anyone could have token him. She's also saying it's her fault to because she didn't try to hard to convince him to leave Liam. I guess Jasmine and I are both on the same page. We both feel like we can could have done harder, and now we feel like we let Nate down. But we won't give up, we both promised that.

"Nate..." I whispered to myself as I laid in bed. I was still in disbelief that this has happened.

A tear slid down my face, as my phone vibrated.

What do I have to lose?

I couldn't believe it. It was a text fro- from Nathan. The message read:

Sebastian please help me, I'm at an abandoned house in the woods. Tell Jasmine, she knows where it is. It was the place we went to when we were kids.

I quickly texted Jasmine and waited for her response.

Jasmine: Come to my house, we're leaving as soon as you come.

Me: I'm on my way

I quickly put on some clothes for the night and rushed over the Jasmine's home.

I'm coming Nathan.

~~~~

*An hour before*

[Nate's P.O.V]

I can't take this pain anymore. I would hate to see my face in the mirror. Over the past week I've been called names, getting hit, and raped. It was basically the same routine everyday. Judging by the way Cole looked, I could tell that I would be worse. He's obeyed every order that has been given to Liam or his friends. I did nothing until I gave, and was grasping for air.

This really is hell. My body is so sore from all the abuse I've been getting that if I didn't try my hardest that I wouldn't be able to stand up...

Yesterday had to be the worse. I couldn't believe that I was forced to all of his friends penises in my mouth. After that they would abuse me anally and either stick stuff in my ass that shouldn't be there, or their penis. This is really making me feel like a slut, but instead mine is by force. I have no choice or I'm going to die. These people could care less about me. They would kill me at any moment, and probably would be pleased if what they done. Cause that's what all sociopath want is pain... I just can't believe I've got myself stick in this situation. I'm such in idiot.

I could hear the door opening and one of Liam's friends came in. It sounded like Andrew, from the way his voice sounded when he picked me up and carried me to Liam.

When we entered the room, I saw Liam on the bed naked on his phone. When he recognized me, he put his phone of the drawer next to him.