Chapter Four

[This will be an continuation of Nate's P.O.V, so I hope you enjoy. <3. ]

"You can forget about it" I began. "I'm not going into court just because you didn't accept me."

"These people are not your parents, we are. And we will sue them for taking our child without adoption papers or anything" my mother stated.

They don't really want me, they just want to sue Jasmine parents for some extra cash. But they were also right. If I was going to stay here then Jasmine parents needed to adopt me. But those things take several months, up to years to completely adopt a child. Maybe court is the only way to get adopted faster? 

I took a deep breath. "I will go to court with you."

My parents had the look on there face like they just won. But they haven't. I just have to get one little thing from their house, and I will have this case settled.

"Now get out!" I demanded, pointing my finger to the door.

They happily got up, and walked out the door without saying a word. Something wasn't right. Why were they acting like this? They would usually put up a fight if I were the one telling them what to do.

"I thought you was going to but up a better fight" Jasmine said, sitting on the couch.

"The only reason why I said I would do it is because I have a plan to get your parents to adopt me... Well if they are okay with it."

Jasmine glared at her parents for a response. They looked at her and then looked at me.

"Of course we would" her father said without hesitation.

"Jasmine, I don't know when this is gonna happen, but I need you to use your trusty lock-"

She shot me a murderous glare, and I knew why. I forgot her parents didn't know anything her rebellious life other than her innocent one. I mean she's 17, who doesn't suspect anything at that age?

After her parents left, we made our way up the stairs and into my bedroom. I felt a sense of relief to know that she was relieved. If not, then this day would just get even worse.

"Okay so where are we breaking into this time?" She asked, reading my mind.

Just incase you were wondering, Jasmine and I broke into our school a lot to either turn in missing assignments, or to just have fun. It wasn't really the greatest of ideas, but we both needed a time to relax. This year has really stressed both of us out.

"My parents house" I said. "But it's going to have to be tomorrow around 2 if when both of them are away."

Jasmine looked dumbfounded, and surprised. "Why are we breaking into your parents home?"

"My parents have security cameras placed everywhere inside the house." I explained. "So if we can get the footage of her slapping me, the judge may let the process of adoption speed up."

"Is Nate in there, cause this plan is absolutely great?" She joked, knocking on my head.

"I'd rather come up with a plan to stay here with people who care, then let my parents win. Having me, and the money."

"Aww, that's sweet." She said, messing my hair up. "Now, let's go to the movie, get some lunch, and go shopping."

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled, changing in some clothes.

~~~~

There really didn't have anything at the movies, so we skipped those plans and headed on to lunch. We went to one of the restaurants closes to the beach that sold almost everything. Did I mention that it was pretty expensive?