Chapter 2: Well... Screw

Börja om från början

"Saaam." I whimpered.

"Eeeeembry go." He said in the same tone making a smirk come to my lips, but then I frowned.

"Emily?" I pouted and she looked almost ready to cave, but Sam stepped in.

"No Embry go! I don't want you thinking you can do sleep overs whenever." I pouted looking down.

"But she's my imprint and-

"Ya, but she's MY sister. Go. You can come back bright and early." I gave a heavy sigh knowing I wasn't going to win.

"Can I atleast go say bye."

"Embry she's probably sleeping." I pouted more.

"Ya, but I mean I can least kiss her-

"Embry!" He growled, but Emily put a hand on his shoulder.

"Let him at least say goodnight." Sam growled.

"Fine, but if you are longer than 10 minutes I am coming up there and dragging you out by your tail got it." He snapped and I nod vigorously.

"Yes sir alpha sir." I say in a mocking soldier tone. He glared at me making me dash up the stairs.

I reached her room and opened the door walking in. I saw her all snuggled in the blankets making me smile. I walk over and kiss her forehead softly. "Goodnight my beautiful Victoria. I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered before standing and about to go. Before I could a step, however, Victoria grabbed my wrist whimpering.

"Please don't go." I turned and looked into her dark eyes. "I know we literally just met, but... I don't want you to leave me." I smile softly.

"I'm Embry Call." I said softly.

"Victoria Black-Uley." She said back just as softly. I smiled and kissed her forehead again.

"Get some sleep Victoria I'll see you in the morning."

"Embry." She whimpered. I sighed and looked back at her. "Please don't go." She had tears in her eyes and I felt pain fill me up.

"Oh Victoria I don't want to." I say sitting on her bed. "But your brother, Sam, doesn't me staying. You're lucky he even let me say goodnight to you." I say, but she shook her head.

"Please Em." I smile at the nickname.

"I really want to Vic, but it's not up to me. Sam already made his decision and he even used his alpha voice." I mumbled. "I can't go against what he says with his alpha voice." She whimpered more.

"Okay." She sniffled and I realized she came to terms with me not staying. I really wanted to though. I sighed and whipped her tears away.

"Goodnight beautiful." I said kissing her forehead once more before standing up.

"Night Embry." I smiled at her and walked out of the room with a heavy heart. I made her cry for not staying. I really hate doing this. I walked down the stairs with my head hung.

"Was she awake?" Sam asked.

"Ya." I said somberly.

"Well?" Sam asked. I looked up at him.

"She practically begged me to stay." I said looking away. "She even almost started crying." I added softly before heading to the door with my shoulders hunched, my heart heavy, and my head hung.

I heard Sam sigh. "Fine Embry." I turned and looked at him confused. "You can stay with her, but leave the door open. But be warned, if I hear anything other than you guys breathing and snoring I will skin you alive." I gulped, but nod happily.

"Thanks Sam." I say before dashing up the stairs like a kid on Christmas Morning. When I walked in she was crying softly in her pillow making me freeze. "Victoria?" She turned and looked at me. I sighed and walked over. "I talked to Sam and told him how you wanted me to stay. He finally gave in. He said just to leave the door open and-

"Really?" I nod. "Thank you Embry." She said hugging me tightly. She then moved back and lifted the covers. I smiled and slid in after kicking my sneakers off. I slid in and wrapped an arm around her waist causing her to be spooned with me.

We laid there for a few minutes in silence before we both sighed making each other then laugh. "You're not comfortable are you?" She shook her head. "Me neither." I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head, took my jeans off, and laid on my back. Victoria grabbed my shirt, pulled her clothes off leaving her in her bra and underwear, and slipped my shirt on. She then slid in and wrapped her arm around my waist, her head on my chest, and our legs tangled.

"Better." I nod kissing the top of her head.

"Better." I agreed before closing my eyes. "Goodnight my sweet imprint."

"Goodnight Embry." She sighed out and soon the both of us were fast asleep. It only took a few hours, but I managed to fall in love with her already.