- Hunter Raven -

Name: Raven Stryker Johnson

Age: Twenty

Physical Appearance: Raven stands at the average height of 6'2 feet and holds an aura of a gentleman but holds a goofy personality. He has chestnut brown hair that is in a messy manner and and a pair of hazel brown eyes. He is slightly tanned and muscled due to his training. He is mostly seen wearing tank tops, skinny jeans and a pair of Converse or Vans, his favorite shoes.His body is inked with various tattoos. His wolf-angel tattoo on his right arm, just on his biceps is the most noticeable one. He holds one tattoo that other people cannot see and touch, unless you are his mate.

Abilities: Ice Elemental and Mind powers.

Species: Angel-Wolf hybrid.

Battle Experience: Under training in Hand in hand as well as Ability.

Form Species: Angel-Wolf: Wolf with a large pair of wings c:

Form name: Blade.~

Form Description: Blade has a thick light brown fur that overlay his dark brown fur. He also has a soft layer of white fur just on some parts of his body. He have dark brown paws and he has a pair of chestnut brown eyes. He stand about 6'9 ft tall and he can sprout out his angel wings just like how his human can, and when he does that, he had an advantage in escaping or to fly.

Form Abilities: Able to use either ice/mind powers. Usual wolf heightened senses.

Mate(s): Taken v.v