Chapter [12] First Loves

Chapter Twelve:

"Mr. Cruise. Sir. Your highness." Skylor pondered at a list a names that I should call him.

"Y-you own this?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"Mom and dad opened it a month ago." He nodded as he thought of other names that I should call him.

"No way. I'm quitting." I sighed, crossing my arms.

"Oh come on. I won't be here often anyways. You think my folks would let me drink in front of them? Besides, I prefer rugged bars"

I exhaled. "Bye." I stomped out of the car, throwing my bag over my shoulders.

Skylor's window rolled down and he faked a smile. "I'll pick you up when you're off honey."

I mumbled a few curse words and walked inside.

*spongebob narrator* five hours later

"Well look who it is." Crawford smirked as he casually threw his arm across my shoulders. I was bussing tables and honestly looked like hell.

"It's our Ivy." Jason chuckled.

"Do you mind. I'm working." I slowly plucked Crawford's arm from my shoulders.

"Chase, look, ivy's working." Jason laughed and pointed at me.

"Woah." Chase walked over to where I was. "Well forget Alex from target how about Ivy from The Cruise."

Okay I laughed at that.

"Must you guys embarrass me when I'm trying to work?" I rolled my eyes.

They all exchanged looks. "Yes." They said.

But then a girl came into the restaurant and waited near the hostess stand.

"Holy...she's hot." Crawford bit his lip.

"If she were to kidnap me. I think I'd have Stockholm Syndrome." Jason cooed.

"You guys are perverts." I waved them off as I walked over to where she was. She was really pretty.

"Hi, how are you?" I smiled.

She did not spare one glance at me, but moreover she was tip toeing trying to look past me.

"Can I help you with something?" I stammered a little.

"Oh hi, I'm sorry. I was just looking for someone. Do you know where I may find Skylor Cruise?" She asked, her eyes were filled with curiosity.

"I haven't seen him since I've been working, but you can ask his friends, they're right th-" I was cut off by her shrieking.

"Crawford! Jason! Chase!" She ran past me towards the boys and hugged each one of them individually.

I turned my attention back to them and noticed all of their faces projected the same expression. The "who the hell is this girl" look.

"You guys don't remember me?" She questioned.

They shook their heads. "Trust me, I would've remembered a girl if she looked like you." Crawford looked her up and down. She giggled and began to tie her hair up in a bun and take out a pair of glasses and put them on.