Hi, Hello...

"So, wait, lemme process this, you are my sister, I used to be a borrower, and I told you to run, then search for me after a year has passed?" Wildstar said, confused.

   WildSong nodded. Wildstar sighed. She knew that winter was on it's way, and it was going to bring the biggest El Nino on record. Wether or not she wanted to give hibernation a 4th and final chance or wanted to migrate, she would have to leave either way. Being part RainWing, the sun would supply her with food, which explained why she had seen a RainWing predator with five borrowers. And, the sun would make her lazy as can be, so Havasu would be perfect for migration.

     "Well, yeah, but, you don't know how long I've searched for you!" WildSong said.

     Wildstar looked at her sister, confused. Wildstar, no way, was related to a borrower. It wasn't scientifically possible! Or, was it? Wildstar believed in both Christianity and scientific logic. She didn't think that size change was physically possible, or being capable of changing from one species to another permenatly.

     "Well, I think what you're saying is an excuse just for a place to rest your head, because all this crap you've said is not even possible, so, either tell me the truth, or get out!" Wildstar snarled, pointing to the window.

     "Well, if you don't believe me, then, can we at least do some sort of DNA test?" WildSong said, shrinking away from Wildstar.

     "Well, can I have a sample?" Wild star asked, getting up and grabbing a pair of tweezers.

     "S-sample of what? Oh! My hair!" WildSong said.

     "Yes! I need a sample of you're hair! What did you think I was talking about, a sample of your flesh?" Wild star said, plucking a strand of hair from WildSong, then her own hair.