evitahugo78: Dynamic System: Company Officials attend Canadian

DSHI is pleased to report that CEO Tom Bryson and other team members were invited to join the provincial and federal governments on a trade mission to Mexico for the Green Expo held September 26-29 at the World Trade Centre in Mexico City.

The Global Resources Environmental and Energy Network show was well attended by exhibitors and visitors from around the world. A series of key matchmaking sessions were set-up in advance by BMT Global Consulting on behalf of the Canadian Government. The DSHI team were looking to establish key partnering opportunities with manufacturers and distributors of our EnerDynamic products in Mexico and throughout Central America.

Mexico City is committed to renewable energy projects and key infrastructure initiatives are currently being planned. One of the largest and highest visibility projects is the decision to purchase 8,000 Nissan Leaf 100% electric cars to replace the aging taxi fleets that clog the streets and lungs in the countries capital. This initiative is an ideal platform for the introduction of the Lamp Post EV Charge Point technology, and it was met favourably in all of the meetings the company attended.