Chapter 4

Above is a picture of Athasia Calleway! Isn't she a beauty?

Mini Authors note:
As you all know, this book is not for little ones; I suggest you read at your own risk because it's not getting any less explicit.

Thank you my 80+ readers for giving my book a chance! Seriously appreciate it! Please message me your books as well and I will read them as well as spread the word!

Also, please mind my typo's, my phone has problems so editing and writing are more difficult tasks than I thought!

Xoxo
Evaliwzz1307

We sat opposite each other at a booth while waiting for a waiter to come and assist us. Duke sat with his legs crossed under the table across from me while using his phone on top.

I took the opportunity to look through my own phone only to find 8 missed calls; 3 from Keisha, 1 from Shad, and 4 from my dad, along with a message telling me to call ASAP. Awww, those mother fuckers missed me! I replied to my dad first saying I'll be home soon and then to Kay saying I'll call her when I can. Shad can live without me for a bit.

Once finished, I locked my phone and felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I looked up and my eye's connected with Dukes causing me to remember last nights events and lick my lips.

His eyes shot closed as soon as my tongue graced my lip and his pink lips parted. "Damn Thai, don't do that!" He hissed before opening them again.

"Do what?" I asked confused and biting my lip.

"That too." He said sternly as though trying to control himself. What's he trying to control himself from? I thought to myself.

"This?" I asked mischievously as I licked then bit my lip. His jaw tightened as he nodded his head 'yes'. "Damn, what will you do about it?" I asked seductively with a wink. He hs my panties so I'm going to make his game mine to get them back.

He licked his lips as well causing my eyes to blinck in surprise. Is he playing back?! No! His leg brushed mine under the table mking my knees weak and a thrill to run down my spine. Shit! I shouldn't lose!

I slowly slipped my foot out of it's heel and run it up and down his leg before placing it on his lap near his crotch, slightly brushing it causing him to stiffen. His face turned red and his green eyes stared at me intently.