Chapter One

Sachi's POV

"What do you want?"I asked scared for my life by the way my voice sounded.

"You know what Cupcake"He replied with a husky voice that made me shiver to the bones.
Meh.just kidding.He sounded like a dying goat for me.I wonder why girls like him.I thought and glared at him.

"I woudn't ask if i knew, asshole.Now if you got nothing more to stay out of my way and do me a favor by not getting near me anymore."I said as I started to step away from him.But then again being an asshole he was he grabbed my arm and pinned me between his body and the locker.

"Feisty,Me like it"He commented as I stared at him in disbelief.Really??He had to say that.And it annoyed me as hell.

"Hmm.Now,did you?"I said with the most flirtatious voice I could muster and put my hands in his chest.

"uh-huh.I knew you couldn't resist me cupcake"He said as he smirked.

Cocky Bastard.I stood in my toes and leaned beside his ears and said
"Well,Hate to break this to you but, me not like it so stay out of my f*cking space and let go of me you annoying d*ck head!"I screamed and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.well,atleast when not naked.

He let go of me as he grunted and his face turned red.

"You bitch!"He grunted yet again.I gave him the finger and said
"Well,That's what you get for not listening!"while walking towards my next class.

Geez,where's your friends when you needed them.Those fucking twins left me to walk from home to here for 20 minutes.I thought as the bell rang.

"Shit."Well,I should prepare the wrath of my crazy A.P Calculus teacher.I ran but then bumped with a wall.or so I thought.I looked up and my eyes widened.It was non-other than the campus' Bad Boy Lael jackson.Smirking down at me.

"Shit.not another cocky bastard."I mumbled.

"What was that,Kitty?"He smirked while raising his eyebrow.
And now that was hot as hell.I thought to myself.

"Nothing."I said while standing up and I ran as fast as I could towards my next class.This day gets fucking greater and greater.note the sarcasm in it.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N This is the first chapter of Possessive Bad Boy!!!Yay'!!!First of all this story is just my imaginations and none of this is based in my experiences and if i happened to have similar plots to other authors my deepest apologies but I assure all of you out there that i am not and wont copy them.but if ever some of you want me to delete or change them I WONT.So just go on with your authot lifes and stay out of mine..sorry if i seem bad but its just how i think.And I know this story will suck ass so I apologies. but please give this story A CHAnCe!!!!('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

And also!I'm not familiar with foreign countries' name of places and schools or things that involve English speaking countries.So I apologize to my dear readers and haters..

just kidding not to my haters cuz I hate them too.right back at yah.