Wesley The Teenage Witch - Chapter 1

Hey, I was thinking about Sabrina the Teenage Witch the other day, which was one of my favourite TV shows as a kid and I was wondering, what would happen if Harvey and Sabrina had ended up getting married and having children. Then I came up with this idea.

I've set my story to start in August 2020.

Sabrina and Harvey are now almost 40; they have been married 17 years.

Living in Manhattan, New York and they are moving back to Westbridge, Massachusetts.

Wesley Kinkle is quarter witch - Sabrina being half mortal and Harvey a full mortal. They are unsure whether she will have powers or if so how strong they will be. Therefore they move back to Westbridge just before her sixteenth birthday.

I hope you like it so far :D

Chapter 1

The thought of getting up today made me feel sick, tired and really depressed. My alarm was shouting at me, it couldn't possibly be time to get up yet. I sat up and hit the clock, the beeping sound stopped. Ugh! It was only eleven on a Sunday morning. I groaned, pulling the duvet up over my head and kicked my legs against the mattress in frustration. Today was August 30, 2020 and the last day I, Wesley Jade Kinkle would wake up in her bedroom in Manhattan, New York.

My parents had always been weird but lately that weirdness had increased to a ridiculous level. I felt like they knew something I didn't, almost as if they were keeping it from me on purpose. They were always jumpy and on edge if I caught them off guard or saying something they obviously didn't want me to know about, they were always whispering and talking in hushed voices.

And tonight for some insane reason, my parents were moving us to Westbridge, Massachusetts, the place where they had first met and where they had gone to high school. They had only sprung this news on me a week ago. How did they expect me to be okay with this and just leave my friends, my boyfriend and my whole life? I loved New York, I loved how busy it was, the culture, the arts and how diverse all the people were. I loved my high school, why did I have to leave my awesome performing arts school and transfer to Westbridge High.

My parents hadn't been to Westbridge for over seventeen years, at the age of 23 my mom had left her fiancé at the altar and ran off with my dad her high school sweetheart. They got married soon after and a year later had me. This I was glad of, I appreciated being born.

But I didn't see why they had to move back there now. Two days before I was starting my sophomore year at high school and just a few weeks before my sixteenth birthday. I'd been planning my sweet sixteen for years, what was I going to do now in a place where I had no friends and I was the weird new girl. Why were they doing this to me now and giving me no valid reason for their madness?

My mom wanted us to move back into her Aunt's creepy old Victorian house. My great aunt Hilda and her husband Will had lived there when I was younger, I hated visiting them. My aunt was even crazier than my parents, she spent a lot of time in her linen closet and I was sure she talked to her cat. I also hated the fact that Aunt Hilda and my parents seemed to share some secret I wasn't allowed to be in on. I was sick of being treated like a stupid little kid.

Recently Hilda and Will had moved abroad or something like that, my parent's never told me exactly where and apparently we had to look after their house. This was so unfair; I didn't want to live in an old eerie house. Did no one think about me?

This was my life, do what I was told, do what I was told and do what I was told. I was fifteen years old and I'd finished my freshman year with straight As, I'd taken part in and won several art competitions, I'd had a main role in the school play, I could even play guitar. I'd passed drivers ed and I was planning on taking my test just after I turned sixteen but my parent's still took over my life. I'd proven how trustworthy and grownup I was and still nothing.