chapter 29

10 votes? ♥

Don't forget to add this story to your library so you'll get updated when i upload a new chapter(: uploads on Tuesday's!

EMERY'S POV
December 20th

Christmas is in five days & I'm so so excited. All of the gifts for everyone is bought. Hayes' parents are coming up, well Elizabeth and Sky, and so are Dell's parents.

Since I told Elizabeth that my family was all peachy, I decided I'd tell her the truth, and last night I did.

She was only a little bit upset that I had lied to her, but she says she understands. Elizabeth said if I never needed anything, she'd be there for me, and I thanked her, and she began to cry.

Elizabeth is a good mom, and I'm very thankful I have the chance of knowing her, so I'm very excited to see her.

I've bought her gifts along with Sky. I bought Elizabeth a few candles, lotions and perfumes from bath and body works.

I bought Skylynn a few horses, fake ones of course. Now I'm buying everyone stuff for their stockings.

For Dell's and Elizabeth, I bought them a baby lips, EOS lip balm, candy, a bracelet, and a mini framed picture. For the framed picture of Dell's & I, it was one of the very first pictures we've ever taken. For Elizabeth's, it's for the first time we met.

For Hayes and Nash, I bought them guy stuff, just mini stuff, along with the mini framed pictures. Hayes and I were smiling and looking at each other, and the one of Nash and I were us laughing.

Sky's had a bunch of little girls' toy, and a framed picture of Sky and I sleeping, and Hayes took it.

I'm just buying a few more decorations, for outside and for the living room and kitchen, but I'll go get that later.

Our bedroom was red and green Christmas lights all around the top of the room, and there's a mint tree. We have green and red pillows and then two pillows that are for decorations that says Fa La La La La, and the other one says I'll shoot your eye out kid! Our bed sheet is white and has blue snowflakes, and the blanket says Merry Christmas! As you can tell, we both love Christmas.

"Babe wake up. I made pancakes," I said, giving him kisses all over his face.

He sighed and rolled over, taking his two hands, cupping my cheeks, and pressed his lips to mine.

I walked downstairs to put his pancakes on a plate, and some for me, too.

"Wow it really smells like Christmas in here," he said walking down the stairs.

We have a candle burning from Bath and Body Works, and the scent is gingerbread."

"Well good, I love Christmas and even the smell, its gingerbread. Which actually, what kind of cookies do you want to make?"

"Let's make thumb prints, gingerbread cookies, and then make cookie and get frosting to make Christmas trees," he said, lacing his fingers into mine, holding them both up in the air.

"Well don't you sound like a happy little kid."

"I still am one!" He shouted, running through the house, and stopped at me, and smiled.